Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

1 hour ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Regional servers would've created more content in the US timezone. The problem has always been that EU and US tz players affect eachother to a very minor degree.. Basically mostly in terms of the inconvenience of having to flip a port in the middle of the night. But that's basically it. You won't get more content, the game won't be more "fun" to play in a global server. Hence it failed.

GL at Cabo Rojo, I take it that WO will field the fleet along with BORK and TRAP?

nah reddis squad will literally stay up all night for that one. 

53 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

you may want to follow... the "global server" died due to low player count (as it happened often in the game before its official release) and then we moved back to EU players... That was in 2018 if I remember.

Global died because it was global. Regional server survived and thrived because it was a regional server.

I'm not arguing for a return to the "global" server, it's a dead idea and it was still-born from the start. I'm advocating regional servers, simply because they work. They work in every other MMO and they'll work in NA too.

As it is: You don't get any content. It's no fault of your own, and neither of the EU base. It's simply the fact that the world is round. 

8 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Yeah who would belive That “the Night Crew create content timers”, would work. But lets see for how long, they work and not end up as Dodge timers.

Don’t be so exclusive , #contentforeveryone. 

15 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

But it will be @King of Crowns with Wo and @Teutonic with Bork defending it, right?

I hope there will be a stream ore a upload. Allways nice to see a “new” Pb fleet in the game, and how it do in a Pb.

Question is will snakendom turn up? I agree though I will be interested in watching the PB which is a good thing.

Global server ? we better focus on current War server with ongoing RvR events.

Otherwise someone may create another thread called "good old days RvR history" or "Pre-wipe RvR history".

We need peeps to understand the current RvR stream/events when reading the thread, so let's try to keep it digestible,

thx.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

I was in the last evening port battle.  Where were you?

On holiday :) . Enjoy.

Don’t let me down though make sure you motivate your clan to take on WO we all look forward to watching it.

GlHf.

Edited by Tac
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tac said:

On holiday :) . Enjoy.

Don’t let me down though make sure you motivate your clan to take on WO we all look forward to watching it.

GlHf.

Except it won't be WO in attendance at Cabo Rojo. They'll be hiding in a cave somewhere.

33 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Nope it is a “The Night Crew content creator timer”, so it is ofc for the Night Crew. Why ells use that timer and not just use the Dodge timer?

I sincerely doubt that Redii or any1 else in Sweden will hand over the defence of a key port to a fleet that can't even calculate the BR before a PB..

1 hour ago, Lars Kjaer said:

I sincerely doubt that Redii or any1 else in Sweden will hand over the defence of a key port to a fleet that can't even calculate the BR before a PB..

Never quite understood why you two can’t have these conversations on TS . Isn’t it a bit wierd  posting to each other?

Edited by Tac

19 hours ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Global died because it was global. Regional server survived and thrived because it was a regional server.

I'm not arguing for a return to the "global" server, it's a dead idea and it was still-born from the start. I'm advocating regional servers, simply because they work. They work in every other MMO and they'll work in NA too.

As it is: You don't get any content. It's no fault of your own, and neither of the EU base. It's simply the fact that the world is round. 

lol your head is as hard as a nail.

The ONE server works because we have American, French, English, Spanish, German, Russian, Ukrenian, Chinese, (etc...) based players.

As for the players complaining about losing port because they didn't put a timer (which is there to prevent any surprise outside of your time online) that's their problem.

End of senseless conversation for me.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Well actually the danes need them to take all port. They still live in a Dream World where they think, when all Danish port are gone, so are the danes. How do we find out if they stop now. 
I am personally interested to see it. And for once it almost Sound like Bocar is the nice guys, when lissen to a Swede. Now the boogieman is BSTD. 
Kottbullaerne is sure they will leave DK-NG, when we are 2 ported. As it is now DK-NG is in away better place, because of the Numbers and skill BSTD brings to the nation? Frighten the shit out if them.

darn. u figured it out.... we are all afraid of BSTD

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

darn. u figured it out.... we are all afraid of BSTD

Not all.. only you. But in your case it's a pathological fear of losing..

4 hours ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

Is it me or do the Swedes really need to thump their chests with these constant attacks against little ol' Daneland?     😅

Geez give it a rest already and attack someone your own size......... Or are you afraid of losing? 😅

They kicked your arse all over GB so wind your gob in

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, H982 FKL said:

They kicked your arse all over GB so wind your gob in

As I see it they're still fighting and at VQ gave the swedes a sound trashing..

EDIT: Actually every time I speak with a BSTD guy this song is in the background...

Edited by Guest

22 hours ago, Liq said:

Charles Town PB 06.03.2020

C71E03E613F9D0D1FB149FD5E23811FCDCF31C9B

This battle is a major event in current RvR.

All those who predicted an unfair large conflict with unbalanced player's levels or numbers, were misled !

Swedish dragon has been awoken !!

Thank you for this incredible battle gents, RvR is now steping into a more serious & challenging theater.

VGGA  

24 minutes ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

No showing happens for a variety of reasons - strategy, not having enough players online, fighting a battle somewhere else etc

it's just funny to see danes complaining about swedes not showing up for a port battle a couple of pages earlier in this thread and then doing the same thing, and now blaming the swedes for that 

If they can do It and it’s allright from the community so we can also do it.

we don’t like it, but it seems that this is a ok thing to do.

btw it was a strategy call. We where going to fish in the restricted zone