Game-Labs Forum

Patch - Removing Transport to Port

Racer X Infinite

I just noticed that as of 06/24/2019 you can no long go to "Manage Ports" and then "Transfer" to one of your owned ports.

This appears to be an attempt to force players to use the mundane "Travel at Sea" for hours on end, keep all your ships in one port only and not have much flexibility.

Sadly I have a life beyond the realism in this game. Goodbye NA.

1 hour ago, Racer X Infinite said:

I just noticed that as of 06/24/2019 you can no long go to "Manage Ports" and then "Transfer" to one of your owned ports.

This appears to be an attempt to force players to use the mundane "Travel at Sea" for hours on end, keep all your ships in one port only and not have much flexibility.

Please provide in forum private message your character name and outposts you were in and were trying to teleport to or send a report via F11 button with the details, transfer between outposts was not removed.

• Like 5

On 6/24/2019 at 6:45 PM, Racer X Infinite said:

Teleport still works.

Perhaps you are in a port that got captured by a hostile nation? Then you cannot teleport out I think.