Game-Labs Forum

Good game idea but gets boring real fast dying all the time. I hope for points upgrade turns in learning and practise, to get higher skill level (go to the chief and learn a new skill). Game seems to be all about dying, not survival. you can save a game, but not load one? I don't know if I invested in the wrong game, I heard the developers of this gaming company do not like criticizing feedback,  despite it would be constructive. Hope i heard false rumors and the developer will hear our feedback. Really good idea for game, hope you bring it home.

I went 4 hours without dying. It’s not a Rambo type of game where you get into firefights with entire groups. You have to think through your plan and have patience. I love the game for this idea. If you want run and gun action then this one might not be good for you.the save system is brilliant as is - no save spamming. You’re left with your decisions and that makes this game brilliant. Too many times I put away my arrow after talking myself down realizing the outcome may not produce results to my liking. You just need to be patient and lurk. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:47 PM, Sparrow6 said:

I went 4 hours without dying. It’s not a Rambo type of game where you get into firefights with entire groups. You have to think through your plan and have patience. I love the game for this idea. If you want run and gun action then this one might not be good for you.the save system is brilliant as is - no save spamming. You’re left with your decisions and that makes this game brilliant. Too many times I put away my arrow after talking myself down realizing the outcome may not produce results to my liking. You just need to be patient and lurk. 

I agree with most of what you have said. but I would like to see a save option at the camp fire that would let you save without resting. it would help because if you rest other side gets more land every time. love this game and yes I agree it is not a pray and spray you have to be sneaking and some times you will have to kill a few key word FEW lol have a great day.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, skyoak said:

I agree with most of what you have said. but I would like to see a save option at the camp fire that would let you save without resting. it would help because if you rest other side gets more land every time. love this game and yes I agree it is not a pray and spray you have to be sneaking and some times you will have to kill a few key word FEW lol have a great day.

Yes, save without resting would be good. 

• Like 2