Game-Labs Forum

Auto claim patrol rewards and auto take weekly ship challenges

Hey!

Main issue: I find it annoying to have to claim my rewards after doing a patrol. Now we do not have to take the mission before we sail, this is great! But this was just 1/2 of the issue. I seriously do not understand why it can not auto collect for us @maintenance. Why do we have to remember to claim our rewards? It is just not user friendly imo.. It auto claimed for us by the game when maintenance starts would make this 100% user friendly/idiot proof.. 

Then there is the weekly: light ships, frigates and line ships. Why can this not be auto activated for all players who log on? Why we have to click and accept all 3 to be able to participate?

• Like 8

It should be autclaimed before maintenance. 

If you are logged in, pops up "do you wanna redeem?" yes or no. 

If you are logged off, auto claims the rewards. 

Also auto-claim and auto-start thick boxes for weekly missions! 

Has been requested many times, but @admin‌‌‌ not interested so far. 

On the patrol zone, you are totally right. It should be auto claimed at maintenance.

On the weekly challenges the rationale for leaving it as it is, is the following: If auto-enabled the weekly challenges would only count towards your position in the weekly challenge your first 10 kills in each rate every week. But maybe on Monday you go out and kill 10 7th rates in your 3rd rate, and you'll place 367th on the weekly Lineship event that week. Instead of being able to choose on saturday, that today I am going to do the weekly Lineship event, and I'll take my 3rd rate out and spend all day killing 1st rates with it, hoping for 1st place on the leaderboard this week. So there is a reason for being able to choose when we want to start the weekly events.