Game-Labs Forum

GUI: Can't create contracts and weird display effect

znôrt

The item list doesn't populate when i change the type. It only shows "resources" (the default type), but I can't select any item except the first in the list. However I can place contracts for the first item in the list, e.g.:
- buy almeria salpeter or
- sell whatever resource appears first from my warehouse (eg coal)

I've tried the following:
- emptying warehouse (one item at a time to see if one in particular was the cause)
- check if it was a known issue
- changing locale
- verifying steam game files 
- deleting "Naval Action" from the registry (just so)

This happens since last weekend. F11'd it but just to add more information, and to see if anybody has the same issue. Not excessively bothered by this for now :)

Another rather annoying effect that started at the same time (i think!), on most regular lists (like warehouse, pirate den, building and crafting, not the drop down lists): whenever you click on any element, the whole column sort of undergoes a mouse hover effect on each element one by one, from the bottom up, like a refresh. 

Edited by znôrt

Had same problem with CHPro Combatstick. I also have pedals which aren't a problem. Just the joystick for some reason. Glad its resolved for you Znort.

NOTE: Ink, I did finally test whether it was pedals or joystick or both. please see my original post. Sorry again it took me so long to answer your question.

Edited by racketyjack