Game-Labs Forum

Player exploit to join my battle

After latest ROE with 20 min. timer, the Pirate Mechanics are broken. @admin you have to change this, pirates can or are now exploiting the new BR system. This can not continue.

This was totally okay with previous ROE system (3 min join timer etc.), but with new ROE, it is broken.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AeRoTR said:

After latest ROE with 20 min. timer, the Pirate Mechanics are broken. @admin you have to change this, pirates can or are now exploiting the new BR system. This can not continue.

This was totally okay with previous ROE system (3 min join timer etc.), but with new ROE, it is broken.

You are absolutely right that the ROE allows this but as I have said previously, it's not just Pirates who exploit this.  A player with alts has the same ability and even after that, it just happens all the time with players of different nations who enter a fight and decide for any number of reasons to not fight (I've been burned a couple of times by this).  The damage is done and the BR is changed.  It even happens when your friend pops in to see if you need help, then leaves.  Pirate ROE is not the culprit here.  The 20 minute timer is the issue.  This sort of thing will continue as long as we have the 20 min timer and BR flipping.

(***Pirates are not bad...they are just misunderstood***)

Edited by Angus MacDuff