Game-Labs Forum

Editing the clan blurb in the clan interface - how?

Aldeveron

Can anyone tell me how to edit the contents of the text box in the clan interface? I mean the text box above the list of clan members, and to the left of the 'Send Mail, 'Edit' and 'Leave' buttons? I do have the necessary permissions, being the clan founder. I can edit the contents of the window, but can't get my changes to save. Should I click the Edit button before making the changes or after? Neither way seems to save my changes.

Thanks for any help.

• Like 3

1. Click Edit
  2. Type your new text
  3. Click Edit
  4. Click Edit
  5. Type your new text
  6. Click Edit
  7. Wait for server maintenance 
  8. Double check in morning to see if it took. LOL

All I really know is it won't show until after the next server maintenance after editing it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aldeveron said:

Thanks; but I am not seeing any in-game message. Where is it? It has not appeared in the game's chat/mail interface.

Another message was sent. Please clarify that you can send message to other players (and see chat tabs like nation, help etc.) and does not have issues with the chat

On 6/21/2019 at 4:31 PM, Ink said:

Another message was sent. Please clarify that you can send message to other players (and see chat tabs like nation, help etc.) and does not have issues with the chat

Yes, I have 'send messages to all players' enabled. I received your mail message, but no regular chat messages. I replied to your in-game mail message, saying that I still cannot edit the clan description - even when I follow your suggested workaround, exactly. I have tried several times, but without any success. Further help would be much appreciated.

Edited by Aldeveron

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 10:03 PM, James Thomson said:

Waited for years to get this fixed. I don't have high hopes. 

Surely, it can't be too hard to fix, can it?

I now find I could delete our clan description text, but now we are stuck with an empty text box, into which we cannot add new text!

Please, @admin, get it corrected...

Edited by Aldeveron

well it  needs more love for sure

atm it works horrible and looks horrible as well

also the pre wipe bleu screen is a remnants i dont like as a released game...

5 hours ago, Aldeveron said:

Surely, it can't be too hard to fix, can it?

I now find I could delete our clan description text, but now we are stuck with an empty text box, into which we cannot add new text!

Please, @admin, get it corrected...

Clan descirption issues are in the task to-do, but right now we cannot provide exact ETA of fix