Game-Labs Forum

Enemy Expansion

Zerorkm

Yes this is a real issue. i hear that it was due too you starting at different days. If you look at you save, it will say X days resisted. i have started a game, and only played 10 mins and it says 55 days resisted.

You don`t get a chance to build up any kinda resistance. My 5 hour game, there were 10 man patrols running around wiping out all my gatherers, so I couldn`t build up my camps.

14 hours ago, Zerorkm said:

Can you please lets know when this will be address, as of now the game is unplayable even at Normal Settings.

If can not be corrected how do I receive a refund on my $79.99 purchase?

At the moment there is no exact date to be announced, but as mentioned above, it will be tuned within one of the next patches, you can check patch notes here:

Once it is tuned,  I will also cross post here.

For refund related issues please contact Xsolla live chat support through help.xsolla.com 

The time elapsed in game vs avatar movement (one day night cycle in game for your character vs time elapsed for enemy) IS very jarring.  Appears to be 7 days for every fifteen minutes of gameplay (at least with my saves).  But if you hold off on killing and use intimidate you can kind of keep your self balanced between your expansion vs the enemies, at least until you get a few of your own camps established and productive.

• 2 weeks later...

So, after the most recent patch I started a new game. I just played for 10-15 minutes, then a list of 20+ enemy expansions showed up on my screen (didn't even fit on it after all). At that moment, I didn't get close to any enemy camp, I didn't kill anyone, I didn't steal anything, I just collected some wood, flax and other materials. Suddenly, the enemies had 25% of the land, while I still had less than 1%, without doing anything. This seems to be a bit to extrem (started on normal after all). You can see a picture of the saved land where you can see the huge amount of enemies land as well as the time played. 

I think there is still work to be done, cause that way it doesn't really make fun, at least not for me, though you don't really have any chance after all.

Edit:

Also I have no idea where I should have 4 camps? I have the starting camp and one outpost, but even if you count the outpost in, that doesn't sum up to 4, not according to my math classes at least 😅

Unbenannt.png

Edited by NikaTuwa