Game-Labs Forum

Rediscover Trading

Well actually “Deliveries”.

All I’ve done since release is passenger and cargo mission’s, now in just a few days, I’ve acquired a forge, along with the shipyard and all the resource building, I’m ready to build wardships again.

This is actually "fun", I’ve achieved something and the rewards levels brings about certain amount of  glee, these “sustainable” missions will supply the funds for all the woods/trims/upgrades.

But... 

I would suggest the doubloons rewards be randomize between 500 and 1000, so as not to make it so generic, also acquiring dubs was just alittle too “easy”.

Also the “Goods” trade “returns/rewards” should be lifted up to be on par the with deliveries. The simple fact is that the deliveries rewards make “goods” trade somewhat redundant, as least 75%-100% more, then these levels of rewards would make “goods” trade fun and worthwhile again.  

Good job Dev’s.   

PS, passenger/cargo missions return between 20k and 150k over distances but can be organized into a series of port calls. Because of trade goods large weight requirements its not so easy to stack the shipments into series of port calls. A “Weight Reduction” of all goods would work just as well as a reward increase.

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, BuckleUpBones said:

...Also the “Goods” trade “returns/rewards” should be lifted up to be on par the with deliveries. The simple fact is that the deliveries rewards make “goods” trade somewhat redundant, as least 75%-100% more, then these levels of rewards would make “goods” trade fun and worthwhile again...

+1