Game-Labs Forum

Problems in the game structure

To all Naval Action captains,

3 days after wipe there is a good beginning (spcial by the Player Population), but structural Problems, which exists before the wipe are still not solved:

1. The trade system beyond trade- and passenger-missions is not functional, the normal trade still make no sense. The reason is the 100 to. rule. The earn Ratio for vital shorter moves  is too low, the risk is otherwise too high

2. The battle Rating System was not changed and still prefers farming actions around the capitals. If all ports are conquered and the structure is buildt up ,it will be a immense problem for the game handling, special for the newbees.

3. The "DLC"-Clans  still have a big advantage against normal clans.  DLC-ships rules the waves. And the distance grows and grows, day by day. 

4. The Costs of port investment, special the combat medals, tools and so on are much too big

There are other Problems i invite you to discuss. Please help me to persuade the DEV´s to Change some things .

Ferdinand de LaSalle

• Like 2

I've made a continued point vefore that trade good trading is quite literally useless now due to cargo delivery missions.

And I've also made the point that cargo delivery missions are NOT bad, it's that trade goods are in a bad place.

The trade goods sell price should be 20-40% higher than it is now. Trade good should be THE WAY to get the most reals out of anything. More than cargo missions, more than passengers, more than killing ships.

The risk? The trade goods are the risk.

Cargo missions and passenger missions should have a reduction in real rewards but always have doubloons in the reward. Those doubloon rewards should also be based in distance, with 1,000 doubloons being the base.

• Like 1

1.  Agree completely.  Why would I bother investing in a trade run when I can make more money doing missions.

2. Farming is always going to be a fact of life.  It's actually mitigated at the moment because of the high populations.  The is help nearby far more often.  Vets have to tell noobs to stay away from the capitols.

3. DLC will only rule until the port investments are up.  Then DLC's will be secondary ships.  Crafted ships will (rightly) be the best option.

4.  That's a matter of opinion.  Yes they are very expensive, but IMHO, they should be.  It can't be too easy.  On CM's, i'm still pissed that you don't get them for individual PVP kills. 

• Like 1

I absolutely agree on trading.

Before the wipe DLC ships were inferior to ships crafted with port bonuses. They will be again once ports are improved.

Farming is a problem and I think capital safe zones need to be expanded.

On 6/17/2019 at 4:49 AM, Ferdinand de LaSalle said:

There are other Problems i invite you to discuss. Please help me to persuade the DEV´s to Change some things .

No comment on the things you brought up since I'm new and haven't run into those issues. The one blemish to the game's playability that I've run into is how players are essentially forced into clans if they want to participate in a big chunk of the content. I spent days farming resources and ships only to find that I need to be part of a clan in order to take a hostility mission or join a port battle. When I joined a single active hostility mission, the clan players already in the instance got all angry that I was there because it added an extra ship to the enemies.

I hope they get rid of this clan-catering BS soon because it'll be better for player retention.

Edited by Maréchal d'Empire
typo