Game-Labs Forum

Newbie looking for Aussie clan

• 2 weeks later...

It used to be AUSEZ. It was a fun bunch of guys that were not serious, but had a great time "messing about in boats". Sadly now defunct. I hope they form another clan, great team. We Aussies are VERY useful to many clans because of our time zone. We are awake and prepared to attack or defend when the Northern Hemisphere guys are asleep or depleted in numbers. If any Aussie clans see this thread and recruit the OP, please send me an invite as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Aussiemate. Fellow Aussie here. You looking for a PvP or PvE clan?

I'm thinking of setting up an Aussie PvE clan if there's any interest. Basic idea of a clan where we support and help each other and have fun and avoid the grind (where possible)

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2019 at 9:36 AM, Seaman Stains said:

It used to be AUSEZ. It was a fun bunch of guys that were not serious, but had a great time "messing about in boats". Sadly now defunct. I hope they form another clan, great team. We Aussies are VERY useful to many clans because of our time zone. We are awake and prepared to attack or defend when the Northern Hemisphere guys are asleep or depleted in numbers. If any Aussie clans see this thread and recruit the OP, please send me an invite as well.

Hey Seaman, not sure if you remember me as being part of AUSEZ at the time when we were around, most of the guys have lost contact with us after we left the game and barely a handful of us are about playing in other games. I'll speak to Zeal see if he wants to come back and try this game again, as i was on tonight and its definitely changed from what it was like.