Game-Labs Forum

Sound Issue

Winewolf

When I first start the game I hear sound.  Like the screen where the prisoners are on the boat.  After I create my name and go into the game, there is no sound at all.

When I press tab and go into Options, I see Graphics and Key Binding, but the Sound option screen is totally  blank.

I did a repair, which seemed to totally re-install the game.  This had no effect on my problem.

Anyone have an idea on this?

Thanks,

P.S.- This is the only thing that I have a sound problem with.

16 minutes ago, Winewolf said:

When I first start the game I hear sound.  Like the screen where the prisoners are on the boat.  After I create my name and go into the game, there is no sound at all.

When I press tab and go into Options, I see Graphics and Key Binding, but the Sound option screen is totally  blank.

I did a repair, which seemed to totally re-install the game.  This had no effect on my problem.

Anyone have an idea on this?

Thanks,

P.S.- This is the only thing that I have a sound problem with.

Could you please send output_log and dxdiag files to info@thislandmyland.com

• go to Games\This Land Is My Land\This Land Is My Land\default\game\This Land Is My Land_Data (or a different than "Games" folder - depends if you installed in a different folder)
    • There should be a text file output_log
  • open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type dxdiag
    • click on "Save all.."

46 minutes ago, Ink said:

Could you please send output_log and dxdiag files to info@thislandmyland.com

• go to Games\This Land Is My Land\This Land Is My Land\default\game\This Land Is My Land_Data (or a different than "Games" folder - depends if you installed in a different folder)
    • There should be a text file output_log
  • open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type dxdiag
    • click on "Save all.."

Info requested has been sent via email.  Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

yes i have the same problem, sound panel completely empty.

And yes, i have sounds in the game, but i must make my speakers lauder.. and then i hear my steps, but enemys voice "i surrender" (forgot what they say when stunning them) is soooo laud.

• 3 weeks later...