Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ShadowXX

Game won´t start

does this happen right after you start the game?

if so - please post output_log.txt here:

open folder where the game is installed, go to This Land Is My Land_Data and find output_log.txt file there. Send it to denis@khachatran.com or simply attach here.

Also, while we are looking for the issue try to repair the game (Options -> Repair)

Sorry for inconvenience 

Will sent it tomorrow. One time I came into the game menu but I can't do nothing. After this I only hade the game crash

2 hours ago, ShadowXX said:

Hi,

there is no output_log.txt in the game folder. Repair i tried but it doesn´t work. Sorry

Could you please clarify if you checked the file in the Games\This Land Is My Land\This Land Is My Land\default\game\This Land Is My Land_Data (or a different than "Games" folder - depends if you installed in a different folder)? There should be a text file output_log

38 minutes ago, Ink said:

Could you please clarify if you checked the file in the Games\This Land Is My Land\This Land Is My Land\default\game\This Land Is My Land_Data (or a different than "Games" folder - depends if you installed in a different folder)? There should be a text file output_log

no there isn´t

tl.JPG

So i uninstalled the game now completly and re-install it. Now i can start the game via launcher but everything what happens is that. I can click on every button but it happen nothing. I have to start the taskmanager and close the game

tl2.JPG

18 hours ago, ShadowXX said:

So i uninstalled the game now completly and re-install it. Now i can start the game via launcher but everything what happens is that. I can click on every button but it happen nothing. I have to start the taskmanager and close the game

Please try this workaround:

• open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\This Land Is My Land\SavedGames
  • delete the folder and launch the game

Please let me know if the problem is still there after the workaround

1 hour ago, Ink said:

Please try this workaround:

• open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\This Land Is My Land\SavedGames
  • delete the folder and launch the game

Please let me know if the problem is still there after the workaround

So i tried everything but nothing will help. Everytime a new error. Now i am ingame but only a black screen after that the attached error. I give it up. 50 Euro for nothing. Will come back in Autumn when the game is in EA and maybe will work. Thankx for trying to help.

Unbenannt.JPG

Edited by ShadowXX

2 hours ago, ShadowXX said:

So i tried everything but nothing will help. Everytime a new error. Now i am ingame but only a black screen after that the attached error. I give it up. 50 Euro for nothing. Will come back in Autumn when the game is in EA and maybe will work. Thankx for trying to help.

Unbenannt.JPG

Please use the repair option in the launcher to verify integrity of game files and fix all the issues, also please

• open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type dxdiag
  • click on "Save all.." 
  • send the txt file to ink@navalaction.com

29 minutes ago, Ink said:

Please use the repair option in the launcher to verify integrity of game files and fix all the issues, also please

• open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type dxdiag
  • click on "Save all.." 
  • send the txt file to ink@navalaction.com

I have used the repair again and again. one time i came into the menu and the problem with "chose your resistance" (see screenshot above) . Then i cklick on "abandon and delete resistance" and nothing happens.

9 hours ago, ShadowXX said:

Any news☺️

Please wait the upcoming patch (will be deployed tomorrow), then try the workaround with completely uninstalling the game that was discussed in the email conversation

• Like 1

Nice to see that the game is patched but i am finally out. All what i get is a black screen (see attachement) and no game. Have uninstalled, clened up the registry and all files... but nothing. Sad to say that but the money was for nothing. Maybe at the Early Access Release again.

tland.JPG

22 hours ago, ShadowXX said:

Nice to see that the game is patched but i am finally out. All what i get is a black screen (see attachement) and no game. Have uninstalled, clened up the registry and all files... but nothing. Sad to say that but the money was for nothing. Maybe at the Early Access Release again.

Please check private forum message with further instructions