Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salty Sails

call for your horse

Maybe, it would be good, to get an option to call your horse, so it will show up nearby your player or in a close area.

In RDR2, you can whistle, to call your horse.

So maybe, if its possible, give players an option to call it.

Edited by Salty Sails
  • Like 4

Actually we had such feature (to call the horse) in past, but it is currently disabled for a possible future rework.
Though right now we cannot say for sure the feature will go live

• Like 3

I agree. Being able to call the horse would be a big help rather than having to always go back to pick-up or to find your horse.

I think rather than just a normal simple whistle-call, it would be great for your Indian character to wolf-call or Bird-call or some other bird or animal call to keep the actual call-sound in character with the theme of the game? But yeah, great idea.... I hope it's reintroduced. :)

PS: I've just bought the game and joined this forum and this is my first post, and I must say that the theme of this game is BRILLIANT!! I'm very much enjoying playing the early version of this game and look forward to it's further development through the coming months, dare I say years too? I've just  been waiting for someone to do a game like this since forever! Thank you Devs! :D

My only wish is that this game doesn't get too arcade in it's development and is steered and kept towards a more realistic survival/combat and management genre, genuinely  keeping faithful to the characters, history and era being portrayed in the theme of the game. :)

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this