Game-Labs Forum
Liq

Summary of recruiting clans [Post Release]

18 hours ago, Liq said:

Updated

What about other clans such as [REDS], [VLTRA], [N], [BASTD], [HANSA], [BF], [NN], [KOTO], [HRE], [CABAL], [FENIX] ... ? Will you be recruiting?

@Anolytic @Jorge @DesMoines @Grundgemunkey @Captain Reverse @Capt Jubal Early @Tac @Allons! @Licinio Chiavari @Captain Cid

I see this more as a thread to let every one know what clans are going back to what nations or staying put. I know a few guys with me are actually looking for a new nation to do something different but haven't decided yet.  

Pirates:

[MERCY] No Mercy / post-Soviet republics / Russian speaking / PVP, PVE and RVR(will try) Oriented / ☠☠☠ Squadron No Mercy [MERCY] invites captains for cooperative operations and sorties. Assistance of Leveling up. Advanced teaching. ☠☠☠ https://discord.gg/nQcrRvQ

Edited by Dionix
  • Like 1

War Server/Great Britain/English speaking

[CRED] Caribbean Red Squadron

We are a small friendly clan with a strong focus on PvP and RvR (i.e. port battles and related stuff).  We do not look down on players who prefer only to PvE (you bought the game - you are entitled to play it whatever way you want).  But if that is your thing, this clan is probably not for you.

https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/26727-cred-caribbean-red-squadron/

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I see this more as a thread to let every one know what clans are going back to what nations or staying put. I know a few guys with me are actually looking for a new nation to do something different but haven't decided yet.  

yep many are waiting to see if the game offers any changes with regard to outlaw or alliances

simply put, it's too early to risk nailing colours to any mast right now

Really hoping that Clan Leaders are being mindful of Zergs? Naive perhaps, but would be nice if we had situation where there were a few nations that were quite evenly balanced in terms of RvR.

Spain:

[ABR] Armada Brasileira   /   Brazil-Portugal-based /   Portuguese speaking   /   RvR, PvP, Trade and PVE  /    We are active on all areas of play, no requirements but be mature and respectful  / Clan Discord / contact: HipinusTW#4189 or [LAB]RcsHugo#0465 in Discord

• Like 2

Spain:

[VLTRA] / Spain based (with international players) / Spanish/English speaking / RVR and PVP oriented / VLTRA is the biggest clan in the spanish nation whose experienced players have been playing for more than 3 years/ TeamSpeak: spanish-faction.4np.de / Contact: Jorge

Edited by Pablo Frias
  • Like 7

Official now ,

Cabal / play as Dutch nation RvR/ PvP and the only requirement is a sense of humour,other than that we accept rogues, Scoundrels,buccaneers , and the scum of the earth.

• Like 5