Game-Labs Forum

Summary of recruiting clans [Post Release]

War Server/Great Britain/English speaking

[CRED] Caribbean Red Squadron

We are a small friendly clan with a strong focus on PvP and RvR (i.e. port battles and related stuff).  We do not look down on players who prefer only to PvE (you bought the game - you are entitled to play it whatever way you want).  But if that is your thing, this clan is probably not for you.

https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/26727-cred-caribbean-red-squadron/

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I see this more as a thread to let every one know what clans are going back to what nations or staying put. I know a few guys with me are actually looking for a new nation to do something different but haven't decided yet.  

yep many are waiting to see if the game offers any changes with regard to outlaw or alliances

simply put, it's too early to risk nailing colours to any mast right now

Spain:

[ABR] Armada Brasileira   /   Brazil-Portugal-based /   Portuguese speaking   /   RvR, PvP, Trade and PVE  /    We are active on all areas of play, no requirements but be mature and respectful  / Clan Discord / contact: HipinusTW#4189 or [LAB]RcsHugo#0465 in Discord

• Like 3

Spain:

[VLTRA] / Spain based (with international players) / Spanish/English speaking / RVR and PVP oriented / VLTRA is the biggest clan in the spanish nation whose experienced players have been playing for more than 3 years/ TeamSpeak: spanish-faction.4np.de / Contact: Jorge

Edited by Pablo Frias
  • Like 8

On 6/13/2019 at 11:12 AM, Tac said:

Official now ,

Cabal / play as Dutch nation RvR/ PvP and the only requirement is a sense of humour,other than that we accept rogues, Scoundrels,buccaneers , and the scum of the earth.

Even the Irish?

On 6/11/2019 at 12:54 PM, Liq said:

Updated

What about other clans such as [REDS], [VLTRA], [N], [BASTD], [HANSA], [BF], [NN], [KOTO], [HRE], [CABAL], [FENIX] ... ? Will you be recruiting?

@Anolytic @Jorge @DesMoines @Grundgemunkey @Captain Reverse @Capt Jubal Early @Tac @Allons! @Licinio Chiavari @Captain Cid

FENIX, by the time we moved Sweden, moved back to the old (for some members) tag [X] (Tenth MAS Flottilla).

We are Dutch now. We are recruiting and even if we speak english and spanish, and we got spanish members, main clan language is italian.

Sidenote: I'm not (nor ever been) Clanleader.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ANCRE Clan the defenders of French waters , protectors of Fort Royal and new players, we are active in PVP,  RVR commerce and training for new captains . 

We recruit players no matter what experience they have but 18+ .

We are always happy to help or protect small nations or clans . 

So dont hesitate to contact us ;) 

Virtus unita fortior

• Like 1

• [X] added to Dutch
  • [SNACH] added to Pirates
  • [VLTRA] removed from spain
  • [ANCRE] added to French
  • [MK] added to Poles
  • [HANSA] moved to Danes
  • [MONK] moved to Dutch
  • Like 2

@Liq You can add us to DUTCH

[MCC]   Middelburgsche Commercie Compagnie - A Dutch Trading Company  /  North American based   /   English speaking   /  PvP/PvE and RVR with trading and crafting   /   Applicants must be mature, but any age is allowed if you can stand a bunch of grumpy old Vets.