Game-Labs Forum

HANSA invites everyone to join the prussian nation after release!

We, as HANSA, will stay in the prussian nation. The prussian nation doesn't have many clans at the moment, so we are searching for other clans to help us and stay along us for a good teamwork. I'm writting this post because we need other clans and more players in the prussian nation, but we are a fairly big german clan so we search especially for english clans and players to cooperate with.

As a hardcore nation we NEED a good start to have a good go through. Every players is welcome and pleased to join the prussian nation.

If you are interested to join prussia pls pm Me to make a plan where we can settle and help us organizing the nation with us. :)

Have Fun and good winds to everyone! o7

prussia.png.dae071a37bae7e53e28347d1f1597482.png

HANSA is also recruiting but keep in mind that we are a german company. We would also take english speaking people. If you are interested in joining HANSA pm Me. Good luck in taking the decision to change the nation to. See you guys on Open World or hopefully fighting on the same side! o7 mates :)

Edited by Shocktrooper Basteyy
  • Like 17

50 minutes ago, z4ys said:

Love the cinematography and the soundtrack. Edited and the color usage in the typeface was well done. Only thing I would change is the typeface itself. Would have gone for a less common serif font. Maybe a readable fraktur like font. 

Edited by Davos Seasworth

Hallo Jungs,

ich denke zumindest darüber nach. Zu viel läuft bei der französischen Nation falsch. Ich möchte aber zunächst die Entwicklung nach dem WIPE abwarten und dann gegebenenfalls wechseln. Bin seit 2 Jahren und 10 Monaten dabei und habe schon alle Höhen und Tiefen des Spiels durchlaufen.

Viele Grüsse aus Ludwigsburg (bei Stuttgart)

• Like 4

The clan MONK will stay in Prussia, too. We are looking forward to cooperate with HANSA. Our clan language is English. Our players are mostly from the USA or Germany and we have native Spanish players. If you are interested to join us, please contact Sir John or Sir Loorkon with pm in game. We have a sister clan MONKS that is playing for the US.

Edited by Sir Loorkon
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Sir Loorkon said:

The clan MONK will stay in Prussia, too. We are looking forward to cooperate with HANSA. Our clan language is English. Our players are mostly from the USA or Germany and we have native Spanish Players. If you are interested to join us, please contact Sir John or Sir Loorkon with pm in game. We have a sister clan MONKS that is playing for the US.

Stay in Prussia? Eh? You are US :)

Losing ain´t fun, i got that :P

• 2 months later...
On 6/3/2019 at 8:53 PM, El Patron said:

Mallorca-Ballermann-e1457169553628.jpg

Solange die "Dienstsprache" nicht bayerisch ist, is ja alles gut ---schaun mer mal, wie schon der Kaiser himself in seiner unvergleichlichen Weisheit verkündete :P 

P.S.: ich wäre bereit für ein Nation Change...ist einfach einfacher in seiner Muttersprache zu argumentieren :) 

10 hours ago, Sir Max Magic said:

P.S.: ich wäre bereit für ein Nation Change...ist einfach einfacher in seiner Muttersprache zu argumentieren :) 

Die Jungs die hier Nibelungentreue zu Hansa und der preußischen Nation verkündet haben, sind alle weg.

Merke, wenn Dir einer sagt "nie" heißt das meistens "bald". Kenn da selbst ein paar Konsorten.