Game-Labs Forum

Two questions

Muhler

Two quick questions:

First, any plans to include monitors? They were starting to die out about the time the game starts, however they did play minor roles up to WWII. Would be cool to work with though.

Second, how is research gonna work? A tree system, something a bit more random (kinda like RTW)? 

Really looking forward to this. I love the Ultimate General games and am a WWI guy, so this setting/topic is right up my alley. 

Hello,

No, monitors will not be included since the game will focus mostly on naval tactical battles.

Research will work with a non-linear tree system, meaning that some techs can complete earlier or much later than expected due to multiple delays. You can speed up some techs at the expense of making other techs considerably slower in research.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Sorry for revive this thread but i prefer not open a new one.

I only see as game modes de academy and campaign... this means we are not going to have a scen editor??? and no skirmish mode???

I really like what i see in videos, finally a modern and welldone successor for "Fighting Steel" BUT i miss that 2 key game modes for me because my interest in campaign is limited in the moment i prefer combat and decide what, who and how have the battles.

Thanks.