Kurtz Insulting

Kurtz , French player tagging me just for insutling

Traduction : So son of a bitch , you come to suck french cock

I let you , you mother call me.

Not the first time he did this , pls do something

Greatings , Lt Sekiro

Kurtz.png

• Like 2

Nothing more interesting things to say ? You should not read french correctly, it's not about scraping our knees, it's untolerable.

Some kind of constant grief just to insult badly players should be punished.

Of course he has been reported ingame....

First of all sorry for my lamentable English (Google translation)
I do not talk very often on the forum but there!
The gratuitous insults on a game have no reason to be, I suspect that everyone does not have the degree of intellignece sufficient to make the difference, but there are limits to the nonsense.
If nothing is done it will become unplayable and toxic to everyone.
I come to relax on this game so gentlemen stay correct.

You said he was "tagging me just for insutling," so to clarify did he tag you and fight while insulting or just tag with no intention of fighting at all just to spew this abusive language? I feel this is an important distinction because if they were just acting inappropriately in chat, then that should be reported with the in game function and not on the forums.  If, on the other hand, they were griefing and abusing game mechanics to draw people in an instance for no purpose other than this vile display of immaturity, then I'd say it is tribunal worthy.

Either way this must not go unpunished.

7 hours ago, ShroudedRecluse said:

somebody hurt your feelings? - it's shitty but it's also life and it happens - you're never going to make it go away

simply reporting only informs the devs. It is everyone's responsibility to uphold everyone to a higher standard. It's also important to let communities know about aholes so they all can see what kind of person the ahole is. Or are you saying there should be no public records of rapists and murderers and anyone who commits a crime?

People should report in game AND to the community. If you don't like seeing people reported, then don't read these report posts on the forum and cry about them like a snowflake.

10 hours ago, Capt Aerobane said:

You said he was "tagging me just for insutling," so to clarify did he tag you and fight while insulting or just tag with no intention of fighting at all just to spew this abusive language? I feel this is an important distinction because if they were just acting inappropriately in chat, then that should be reported with the in game function and not on the forums.  If, on the other hand, they were griefing and abusing game mechanics to draw people in an instance for no purpose other than this vile display of immaturity, then I'd say it is tribunal worthy.

Either way this must not go unpunished.

He tagged us all day long with his Le Requin just to insult, with no intention of fighting at all...can't remember he shot a single canon. Despite the very inapropriate (*) language, that's what I call GRIEFING. Tag, insult and run, rinse and repeat.

If this was posted in Tribunal, it's to let you know what kind of person he is. Of course this was reported ingame, of course he'll probably not get a game ban (Tribunal decision) but a chat ban would be great at least...

(*) i see a big difference between usual chat trolling and insulting your mother, your dead father and so on, there are some limits you can't cross.

Edited by Forbin

Dear admin,

I am not the best friend of the NN clan, and I don't know this KURTZ, but this level of insulting is above everything I could ever read, including from my "best lovers" when I was involved in some diplomatic actions.

This can't be tolerated, in my opinion. 

If this guy was in my clan, I would claim for him a clan ban (and if not, I would leave the clan).

The rest, and the final decision, is in your respectful hands. But there is clearly sexual, familial and repeated attempts,  not at all in relation with the game...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Archaos said:

Simple solution, get rid of global chat and chat to enemies in battle instance. Problem solved.

Of course... some idiots cannot help themselves and go for a round of personal standards limbo, so let's cut what is a great feature for everyone else completely out of the game....

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tom Farseer said:

Of course... some idiots cannot help themselves and go for a round of personal standards limbo, so let's cut what is a great feature for everyone else completely out of the game....

Well people will not learn and the game does not have enough people to police these issues as there seems to be no action taken against the perpetrators, so easiest solution is to get rid of the medium to do such things.

1 minute ago, Archaos said:

Well people will not learn and the game does not have enough people to police these issues as there seems to be no action taken against the perpetrators, so easiest solution is to get rid of the medium to do such things.

That punishes everyone for the abuse of the few.  We all have the 'ignore/block' option.  There will never be a solution to the childish keyboard warriors, so if you can't laugh at them, block 'em.  Forbin and DizzWho, I agree that his behaviour is unacceptable and I too would like to see him banned (from the game).  But this sort of thing will always go on.  You did the right thing with in game reporting and this tribunal and I hope you get a satisfactory result. 

2 minutes ago, Angus MacDuff said:

You did the right thing with in game reporting and this tribunal and I hope you get a satisfactory result.

This here is the biggest problem and why these sort of incidents still continue. How many of the people who have raised issues via tribunal or via in game report button ever seen any result from their report? at most you may get a comment that appropriate action has been taken, but has it really? If people cannot see what the repercussions of their actions are what is to deter them from doing it. In many of the chats you see reported the response from the perpetrator when told they will be reported is "go ahead, it will make no difference".  

Actually i can attest that the in game report button works.

I have reported a number of people in game that have had repercussions to what they say and do. To think that these things happen swiftly though is a lot to ask for a small dev team.