Game-Labs Forum

Nice thing that community found out very good solutions and improvements to the game. Very great ideas in many topics.

Now all we need todo is, buy gamelabs from them, after that we are good to go for creating a superb Naval Action game !

Main problem is, they do not play their game anymore, so they will not understand the practical solutions or improvements.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hethwill said:

Get over it then.

Thanks for the reminder.

Wow, so many sarcastic comments in this thread, not necessary.  :( I think there are a lot of great ideas here!  I wish there was a will to implement one of them.  Frontlines could be much more effective if given just a little more effort.  Doesn't really have to be considered too late for this, could be done even after launch and all that takes.

There's always flags!  :)

• Like 1

Yep, raids would certainly be popular, everyone reading here knows that. :)

But, back on topic, I really like the lattice system proposed by Teutonic earlier in this thread.  Clans could maximize strategies with such a configuration.

Guys, have you read some statement from the devs about the fact that the development of the game (at least as far as "big" changes are concerned) will actually go on after launch?

Usually, after launch it's not that way: hotfixes are still possible, but - once a game has been launched - it basically stays as it is, except for big updates (that are called expansions and are sold separately)

Edited by toblerone

Just give two impossible nations  a capital in the gulf and one down south of Guayguayare, or in other areas.  Then remove ability to run hostility out of freetowns.  Frontlines will never work as intended because there are too many nations, and too many ways to bypass frontlines.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, toblerone said:

Guys, have you read some statement from the devs about the fact that the development of the game (at least as far as "big" changes are concerned) will actually go on after launch?

Never seen even a discussion from them, much less a statement.  I suppose I could've missed such a statement, although it would've attracted a lot of attention.

5 hours ago, toblerone said:

...except for big updates (that are called expansions and are sold separately)

Oh boy more DLC, $200 is not enough.

No more hostility from free town.

Give an hostility mission weekly, everyone know that kings have strange desire, your king want this city go and try to capture it.

This will allow flexibility to the frontline mechanic and will make impossible nation harder.

No one want to see Bahamas just like an impossible nation territories.

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 3:00 PM, Hethwill said:

Plus ANY nation can do that with the free ports. ALL nations.

This is the major problem for the front line concept.  All nations have 8 (or however many free ports there are) frontlines plus their capitol.  That's not a front line, it's a parachute assault.  The only way for a frontline concept to work is for all nations to have a capitol and no hostility from free ports.  Then you can argue for 1 or 2 paths of attack.  Free ports would still be great for PVP and raids (which we need).

• Like 4