Game-Labs Forum

Fresh Start – Wipe information for War and Peace servers.

5 hours ago, Aster said:

So I thought to myself unless the devs have some magic plans up their sleeves who will actually know naval action has released? The only reason we know is because we are active on the forums and some others who will be told by friends. I assume plenty of people will have no idea until news eventually reaches them or they just happen to stumble back into the loop.

I expect it will probably be on the steam front page. Generally EA games on steam get that luxury when they go into release.

• Like 1

But its Funny anyway, that they have not Finaliezed the Realease.

RNG Boarding end of Battle sunken ships (The one which leaves First survives) my post got dealeted... They told that they will fix it. So they dont, they just deleated the Post... yeap to write you under those conditions is very unproductiv. That is btw the reason while your community doesnt like you. Dont give informations,  Lies and all those stupid things.

Last thing: Its ugly that Prussians can use Russian Ports and jump against us in Battles. Allieance should not aloow that.

Edited by Knuddel

1 minute ago, Morales said:

1h 30 after the shut down and still in maintenance ? 🤗

Yeah. Maybe it isn't just maintenance?

I really hope this is the case. I just want the wipe done with now so I can actually focus on progression and not feel like I'm wasting my time.

EDIT: Up as I typed this - No wipe :(

Edited by Isaac J Smith

2 minutes ago, Angus MacDuff said:

I heard on Global last night that it will be delayed two months....Hope you haven't used up all of your ships....

No, Still got 30 ships, 6 are Endyi's (PB) 1 of those is Purple..lol

On 5/31/2019 at 11:02 PM, Wraith said:

Sad that you walked back even the ship and book knowledge retention. I can't honestly think this is in any way a good idea as even those testers that have stuck with you after walking back the previous promise at Early Access release of rank and crafting xp being safe, are now hung out to dry.  😣

I expect that there will be plenty of new negative reviews and I know of at least a couple people that will be leaving the game after this from our clan. And what does it accomplish besides yet more negative publicity just before launch? 

There is a bunch of old players sitting there hoping for a miracle. Actually not a bunch. The entire NA customer database. Hoping that the game will become an adrenaline rusher once again.

To devs we are lost cause. We done our bit. We bought the game. Some of us many... many copies. We have already invested thousands of hours in it. There is nothing else they want from us so... in their view we worth nothing anymore.
The new player is going to be upset starting unfairly vs high lvl veterans. Screw the promise - they just want to keep happy the new players, the new money bringer.

Trouble is... its going to bite them back pretty quickly.

It is simple fact. Yes a fact. Without the old crowd coming back and filling up the servers to 2000+ players this game will never be revived again. Its a sad unfortunate truth. They will have 100 more newbs on release... maybe. But they wont fill up the server/s.

Such a beautiful game...
Such a wasted potential...

• Like 5

image.png.07b87a1b503bb02c21aec6185028f30e.png

4 minutes ago, koltes said:

It is simple fact. Yes a fact. Without the old crowd coming back and filling up the servers to 2000+ players this game will never be revived again. Its a sad unfortunate truth. They will have 100 more newbs on release... maybe. But they wont fill up the server/s.

Such a beautiful game...
Such a wasted potential...

• Like 1

Good friends, I want to express my opinion about the wipe of the game, a few months ago it was said that we would start again and that we left the books read, now they say that they do not make a total wipe.
Those of us who have been playing this game or naval simulator for some time now believe that we deserve some kind of reward, with giving us a boat that is useless and less like a Pandora, which is the worst ship there is.

There are other games that give better rewards, I will not name which ones to not advertise
There is one that personally played that we played beta, they took the game and made a new one, which they did with the people who played that beta as the following.
They made us legacy players bringing us the level we had, all armor weapons objects etc, gave us the title of legacy that was in the name of the player and a mark on the neck, they gave you unique items, they lowered the monthly fee for that game and over they passed us to the new game totally free
What I want to say is that there are games that reward you much better and that if you can take out a game, give it all.
I see good by the new players etc but at least they leave us the books that were so hard to do with them or at least give something, not an insignificant boat, some title some rank something

• Like 1

I agree with what you are saying and I also think it would be nice if there was a reward, but in all honesty, I don't care that much.  Maybe because I have only played for 18 months (a total noob compared to some of you guys), but I'm fine with the wipe being complete and no real bonuses coming out of it.  For me it's just a game that I enjoy playing and regardless of whether there are wipes, I will just soldier (sailor??) on.  I'm really looking forward to the fresh start.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Angus MacDuff said:

I agree with what you are saying and I also think it would be nice if there was a reward, but in all honesty, I don't care that much.  Maybe because I have only played for 18 months (a total noob compared to some of you guys), but I'm fine with the wipe being complete and no real bonuses coming out of it.  For me it's just a game that I enjoy playing and regardless of whether there are wipes, I will just soldier (sailor??) on.  I'm really looking forward to the fresh start.

Me too, love this game, looking forward to starting again..no problem for me..

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, RadicalEnigma said:

I know they said it would be sometime this week, but does anyone have a specific day/time of when it starts? Or how long it will take? My clan's mostly just waiting for the reset to begin so we can start spamming out craftable ships for the US team. ❤️

You will know like the rest of us when you log in the morning.

9 minutes ago, RadicalEnigma said:

I know they said it would be sometime this week, but does anyone have a specific day/time of when it starts? Or how long it will take? My clan's mostly just waiting for the reset to begin so we can start spamming out craftable ships for the US team. ❤️

We will never have that kind of information, it will happen when it happens. It has always been this way. Grab a beer and watch re-runs of Combat on YouTube until then.

10 minutes ago, Ink said:

Captains, the release window is this week. We are going to post more info tonight

Is there going to be any PR or updating of the website, blogs, YouTube or streamer promotion to drive new players to the game? Because if y’all are wiping just to strip the Early Access banner and hope the Summer Sale does the trick, while there are so many things left to fix... that’s a pretty big disservice to people who thought their XP and Crafting progression was safe for 3.5 years, and no tangible benefit from new players finding the game to supposedly benefit from this “level” starting point. :( 

Why not just take it out of Early Access and not wipe, and then make a PR blitz on Naval Action 2?

• Like 5