Game-Labs Forum

Fresh Start – Wipe information for War and Peace servers.

3 minutes ago, Liq said:

? where

YMdPu5Z.jpg

Ahh they changed it then lol, last i checked it say 1 - 3 weeks ago it said "launch is estimated to be at 14th - 15th of june, checkout our post on forums "Link"" But i read i think it was either page 3 or 6 on this thread where Ink mentioned the servers will be down 17th - 19th (unless they changed their minds already) 

Edited by FreshKiller23

1 minute ago, Fovos said:

Should bring back small arena battles and give bonuses to people who stream them. I have alot of friends who have never even heard of na. So multiple battle oriented streams might just do the trick. 15 vs 15 cutter war let's go!

If we change that to Pickles I'm all for it!  Hate aiming my cannon around fish in those low-slung ships.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FreshKiller23 said:

The In-game announcement tab do specify 14 - 15th, and on 17th - 19th servers will be down for maintenance.

3 hours ago, Liq said:

? where

YMdPu5Z.jpg

So where in the message it mentions "Server Maintenance" 17th - 19th????

With my usual luck with game releases I am on a family vacation well through the release. At least I get back to a populated NA. Hopefully.

Will probably stream again and get sniped a lot doing that...

I do miss the arena version of the game a bit, but only from a streaming and time constrained family person point of view.

I do love what the Devs have done with the realistic sailing behavior and the progress of the open world mechanics. I hope they will keep on experimenting to find the best solutions for gameplay questions only the brave few dare to ask.

Fair wind and following seas.

• Like 6

22 hours ago, GrayFox said:

Good friends, I want to express my opinion about the wipe of the game, a few months ago it was said that we would start again and that we left the books read, now they say that they do not make a total wipe.
Those of us who have been playing this game or naval simulator for some time now believe that we deserve some kind of reward, with giving us a boat that is useless and less like a Pandora, which is the worst ship there is.

There are other games that give better rewards, I will not name which ones to not advertise
There is one that personally played that we played beta, they took the game and made a new one, which they did with the people who played that beta as the following.
They made us legacy players bringing us the level we had, all armor weapons objects etc, gave us the title of legacy that was in the name of the player and a mark on the neck, they gave you unique items, they lowered the monthly fee for that game and over they passed us to the new game totally free

What I want to say is that there are games that reward you much better and that if you can take out a game, give it all.
I see good by the new players etc but at least they leave us the books that were so hard to do with them or at least give something, not an insignificant boat, some title some rank something

please, can anyone give him a cookie and a glass of milk?

i think he deserves it, for sure!