Game-Labs Forum

Triad - Swedish nation Clan for solo oriented Captains ("On hold")

Captains,

I have sailed under many different names, flying many different colours, finding my way around in Naval Action, since 2017. And i have been doing that solo with little to no involvement

in RvR, and i've loved it.

I am now offer other Captains who have chosen similar path, to join the ranks of Triad after release. Maintaining solo lifestyle but doing it under a Clan where we can help eachother out when needed, and hunt together when opportunities arise.

- Solo is our way of life, Triad is just to make that life easier -

Your skill and experience in the game is not as important as how you like to play this game.

If interested send me a message or contact me in game where my name is currently Liang Dao Ming.

the_legend_of_the_golden_dragon___fairy_tail__by_solstice_arctic_luna-d6yrudl.thumb.jpg.2457c2236d4fb4169f901b96cea23ce3.jpg

"the rougher the seas, the smoother we sail"

Edited by Liang Dao Ming
  • Like 8

14 hours ago, dc1962 said:

I would be very interested in this. I too am a solo player and sailed for two different nations. I could use the loose support of a clan. What nation are you considering?

Well, there's me and one more so far, kind of looking at the Swedish nation. But, nothing written in stone yet. 

Dutch nation is a good candidate too.

PM me what nation you would like to play for and we go from there😉

Ahoy!,

A few of you have shown interest in joining Triad after release, and I appretiate it. However I have decided to put this on "hold", and will not return immediately after release. I simply have too many doubts about this game so before I decide to invest time in ranking up etc all over again I want to know if it's going to be worth it. So i will give it some time and check in on the game every now and then. Vacation is only weeks away aswell and i will spend as much time as possible with family and kids instead. 

Have a great summer Captains!

• Like 2