Game-Labs Forum

More Info/More FAQ!

Daemien21

People who paid and are helping the game move forward need more info!
When was the early access build, built? If recent, the game needs a lot more optimizations/fixes if it were truly to feel like a Native American experience!
What engine does it use?
What is the dev roadmap to be? The bigger picture?
Was their any consultation with American Indians/First Nation peoples (just incase of any backlash)?
What kind of research did the dev team undertake?
What sparked the idea of this type of game?
Where can I find my link to the developers discord after purchase?

• The game has been actively tested since the beginning of this year. We deploy patches and hotfixes almost on the daily basis. Most users find the current optimization to be good
  • Heavily customized Unity
  • The roadmap will be posted as soon as possible, right now we are too busy with daily patches for preorders build
  • As with every game based on history, we have done decent amount of research from different sources that helped us to build an interesting and fun game
  • We could not find any good games which would let us play as a Native American warrior
  • The discord link for founder edition is in process, we will mail it to all users with the founder edition as soon as possible, once we solve temporary technical issues. Apologize for the inconvenience
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

This game is absolutely beautiful! Was AI coding used in land and light generation?

Thank you for the kind words!

Could you please rephrase the question as it seems a bit unclear

Well, I know in older games would that each part of land was designed: trees, leaves, grass, hills, rocks, water, etc and place them everywhere. Recent movements in game dev programs have allowed for AI coding the procedurally generated landscaping. Basically, we design a small section of land for a general theme and AI can take that and multiply it coming up with their own idea of what it thinks the land should look like. I was just curious about the development of the landscape in this game.

4 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

Well, I know in older games would that each part of land was designed: trees, leaves, grass, hills, rocks, water, etc and place them everywhere. Recent movements in game dev programs have allowed for AI coding the procedurally generated landscaping. Basically, we design a small section of land for a general theme and AI can take that and multiply it coming up with their own idea of what it thinks the land should look like. I was just curious about the development of the landscape in this game.

Reveal hidden contents

we are using procedural approach, but all math and logic are written by us, not AI. I'd say it's a bit too early to give gameplay design (and map affects gameplay heavily) to AI

• Like 1

I have my copy, paid for it, no problem. I am enjoying it.

I had a YouTube creator ask me, when I told them about the game; "Will keys be given to YouTube creators?" I learned about this game and made my purchase after seeing it on YouTube.

This game is beautiful, I am enjoying the game play mechanics, I'm glad that I purchased into this game.

Seems like good advertising to me.

Can someone explain the Social tab?  How is this exp generated and are there any downsides to taking it, etc?

Also can your warriors capture an empty camp/fort?  I've seen a skill for capture...but what does that do?

3 hours ago, Osiris said:

Can someone explain the Social tab?  How is this exp generated and are there any downsides to taking it, etc?

Also can your warriors capture an empty camp/fort?  I've seen a skill for capture...but what does that do?

1) Social tab is currently mostly disabled - at the moment there are only shared SP points, bows for the Founder members and some other items. Once the Social tab fully works , it will feature an online component to allow you to interact with other players within the game. The shared SP is a part of accumulated SP during the game that you can use right now or in a future new resistance.

2) Yes, you can assign your warriors to attack a settlement - make sure to equip them with weapons and ammunution, you can check this tutorial video for more visualization:

2 hours ago, Ink said:

1) Social tab is currently mostly disabled - at the moment there are only shared SP points, bows for the Founder members and some other items. Once the Social tab fully works , it will feature an online component to allow you to interact with other players within the game. The shared SP is a part of accumulated SP during the game that you can use right now or in a future new resistance.

2) Yes, you can assign your warriors to attack a settlement - make sure to equip them with weapons and ammunution, you can check this tutorial video for more visualization:

Sorry, I wasn't specific enough on capture, I mean make it a camp like the others.  I've tried to settle a fort I've already cleared but doesn't look like they did anything 

12 hours ago, Osiris said:

Sorry, I wasn't specific enough on capture, I mean make it a camp like the others.  I've tried to settle a fort I've already cleared but doesn't look like they did anything  

Right now you cannot settle in a cleared fort, but this feature is in the list to-do 

Is there a female playable option down the road and warriors having random looks?

Is there a building system planned something along the lines of like rust? but smaller i.e placing defenses or making your own  camp look. i see using forts to settle this is a cool option .

Is lumberjack , mining , smithing so on planned? im guessing so since it fits the style and makes sense you could clear a forest out to supply yourself with wood. or ores to craft say more deadly arrows.

Is animal taming  planned? such as maybe taming bears or wolfs or foxes or boars and using them to defend or attack with you.?

Any co-op planned? i know this would likely be a big feature to play with a friend or my other half co-op based.

A big question while the game seems made around stealth.. is being no stealth even  a option or does it break the game so far from my 1st playthrough full stealth it seems is only way to go. im on my 2nd now doing non stealth and seems quite even more fun trying to brute force stuff but seems pretty punishable i.e forts having 100+ soldiers lmao was not expecting that 

either way the game  is fun and beautiful and im enjoying it . so far made me quit games like 7 days to die and few others hopefully game wont require stealth so heavy eventually as i can see that being a big push away for a lot now days who just love to kill and be a savage chief who takes no crap from others.

Q: doesn't render in wide screen yet, i guess that's still in the pipeline?

anyway, why didn't i know this was live already?? i've been waiting for this for over a year! :wub:

downloaded it right away and had my first 10 ten minutes of first contact. this looks soooo good! 

Edited by znôrt

What is the purpose of the Resisted days being increased at start?   (So after starting about 15 games this doesn`t appear random. It just seems to go up and up. After restarting the game, it has gone down to 4)

There is already a difficulty start option, so I feel that this isn`t needed. Maybe i`m wrong. 

I don`t want too have to keep starting and deleting games to find a good start.

Edited by dragonsblade71uk
New results