Game-Labs Forum

Looking for a Clan

Hi 

I've rediscovered this game after a few years of it sitting in my steam library. I've started to get my head around the UI and the basics but am a complete novice. I'm looking for a clan who are recruiting and possibly wouldn't mind giving a few pointers to an incompetent sailor.

Cheers

• Like 1

If you find yourself on the French side of the server, hit me up (Galt the Gaul) 

since we are on hiatus until release we are looking to get some new blood involved for our american timezone group.

32 minutes ago, James Thomson said:

You dont say wich nation you want to play, but if you are Brittish and dont mind small clan. We are trying to recruit more people so we can have our own port at some point.

Wow thanks for the quick responses boys. Looking to play British and my time zone is gmt. Not bothered about the size of the clan. Looking for a clan that's a good laugh and that I can learn from.

Edited by Capt. Jackson
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for a French clan.

I am a tier 7 ship builder, started on production and trading for Dubs to get my shipyard to lvl3 soonest. |I don't charge for clan ships but mats and labour contracts welcome.

I am deaf, so can't use chat.

Edited by Sea Lurker
changed country