Game-Labs Forum

Technical issues on the Peace (PVE) server - May 22th

Captains,

Unfortunately the server is not available at the moment due to technical issues . We are clarifying reasons with the server provider and we will keep you informed.

Apologize for the inconvenience

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ink said:

Captains,

Unfortunately the server is not available at the moment due to technical issues . We are clarifying reasons with the server provider and we will keep you informed.

Apologize for the inconvenience

Yw, such things can happen ... sort the problem out and everything's fine :) 

...but pls, no rollback again...even with compensation :( 

• Like 1

Captains,

unfortunately due to systemic infrastructure fault on the provider side we have to roll back the Peace server to the state of yesterday’s maintenance.

As soon as additional information is available, we will let you know. 

I've lost round about 8 Mio Reals again, yesterdays shipsales and trade missions. I wasted my time and effort (and can not prove it by photo or so) ... whatever happens, there's no adequate compensation. I'm tired and angry and I think, that's it for me here, until the technical part of this game is as reliable, as it has to be for a game, I've paid real money for.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Admiral Olsen said:

I've lost round about 8 Mio Reals again, yesterdays shipsales and trade missions. I wasted my time and effort (and can not prove it by photo or so) ... whatever happens, there's no adequate compensation. I'm tired and angry and I think, that's it for me here, until the technical part of this game is as reliable, as it has to be for a game, I've paid real money for.

Same to me for the loss :( ... but technical issues can and will happen, curious to see that it never happened to me on PvP - Server ... which is a good one because, lets be honest, progression lost on PvP is much worser than on PvE