Game-Labs Forum

patrol zone adjustments

heya,

quick suggestions regarding the patrol zone

• apply regular OW RoE to PZ. I think the fact that the patrol zone, a place where good and healthy PvP is supposed to happen, has the worst balanced RoE, is rather funny. Anything can join up to a certain amount of BR. So a battle e.g. 5v1 can still get enforced by even more ships on the side with 5... Making it regular OW RoE would eliminate that.
  • increase the 30 minute timer to the length of a proper battle (60 - 90 min)
    • therefore reduce circle-of-death growing rate
  • make it so in the solo PZ, not only one specific rate counts towards the rewards (in Nassau PZ, only 6th rates count - you can duel in surps but won't get the rewards; same thing for e.g. tumbado, only 4th rate duels count. I dont see a reason for that.)

can't see any negatives.

cheers

Edited by Liq
  • Like 6

On 5/10/2019 at 2:25 PM, Beeekonda said:

F1CA7E26260D33533C184F31477B11ECDCAEC873

4F99D8852085A66694A1ED7444BCC57232E8A807

А можно сделать так, чтоб корабли, ранг которых превышает максимальный ранг в патруле, не могли тагать корабли ранг которых не превышает дозволенный? спс

also, You can get tagged by ships that do not fulfill patrol requirements and get a normal battle

Anything to make the Patrol zone not disgustingly shallow? Like some has to work right? God I could only imagine having an almost perfect tool for facilitating pvp and not having the know-how to use it to the game's advantage. Seems like everything about the pz is just only bearable. Plain white bread pvp, sitting ontop a massive dinner platter. bleh

• Like 1