Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  

11 minutes ago, ManuelSpain said:

Hi, I have a question, what would happen if I sell a DLC boat? Could I buy it back in steam?

Thanks

Think if you sell in game? If so you can redeem a new one every 24 hours.

yes you get a new boat every 24 hours that's the point. You can sell them to the port for a small amount of money.

2 minutes ago, Aster said:

yes you get a new boat every 24 hours that's the point. You can sell them to the port for a small amount of money.

well, selling is a huge word. 

it more a give away...

4 minutes ago, ManuelSpain said:

but then it is unlimited money. and every day I have the boat that I sold. it does not have much logic

It is NA logic, so you are right. It dosent make sence.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ManuelSpain said:

but then it is unlimited money. and every day I have the boat that I sold. it does not have much logic

well it not enough money to do anything ingame. not worth it. you earn more buy using it. iits waht? 5000 Rals a Day? lol

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Meraun said:

well it not enough money to do anything ingame. not worth it. you earn more buy using it. iits waht? 5000 Rals a Day? lol

depending on how many dlc ships you own I guess. What are all dlc ships combined worth a day? 

15 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

depending on how many dlc ships you own I guess. What are all dlc ships combined worth a day? 

Depends on how many accounts you have.  I have 3 accounts.

Herc 3505

Lrq  4338

Pabdora 4152

Hermione  5000(Guess, dont have it)

Rat.            20000(Guess, dont have it, but AGA 21 k)

So my guess if you have all dlc little less then 40 k a day. Maybe I should get it on all. Would give me 7*40.000*3=840.000 risk free Reals a week.

ofc minus taxes, but they would ofc to support the clan, that owns the port I sell in.

Edited by Routan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Routan said:

Depends on how many accounts you have.  I have 3 accounts.

Herc 3505

Lrq  4338

Pabdora 4152

Hermione  5000(Guess, dont have it)

Rat.            20000(Guess, dont have it, but AGA 21 k)

So my guess if you have all dlc little less then 40 k a day. Maybe I should get it on all. Would give me 7*40.000*3=840.000 risk free Reals a week.

ofc minus taxes, but they would ofc to support the clan, that owns the port I sell in.

Feel free to buy them :) Personally I don't think its a major issue. Devs are aware of it so if they wanted it could be changed. 

As said the amount of money you get selling the ships is a total non issue. You would be FAR better off buying alt accounts with the dlc money and doing delivery missions. Basically risk free as well and makes way more money.

• Like 1

Please stop posting everything in this forum section. Notice the topic: Patch Feedback. It is very specific.

Your questions should go here: https://forum.game-labs.net/forum/69-gameplay-help-qa/

There’s even a forum section to discuss historical ships you want to see in the game.

Each of your posts have been reported and the moderators will eventually move them. But I am afraid that although you are obviously interested in the game, you will have your posting privileges removed simply because of your disregard of forum rules and etiquette. That would be a shame.

2 hours ago, Farrago said:

But I am afraid that although you are obviously interested in the game, you will have your posting privileges removed simply because of your disregard of forum rules and etiquette. That would be a shame.

Doubt he will. Lets us insted show some of the thing we show to all new players in global chat in game. A friendly answer and tell him where he should ask all his question. We may all be bitches, but newer have I seen a guy not give a friendly, honnest and real advice to a new guy.