Game-Labs Forum

Gold and mission chests empty

Bulwyf

I just completed a mission (sink 11 rank 3 ships I believe) and went to St Nic to redeem the mission. The mission and gold chests redeemed successfully but when I opened the mission chest I got nothing. Perturbed I opened the gold chest and once again nothing. I could detect no change in my warehouse contents and wouldn't expect the new chest contents to stack. Do they stack as soon as you open a chest? There doesn't seem to be a way to check what you got so I am left wondering and so far as I can tell got nothing.

Speaking to another clan member of my clan and he reported that he also had two empty gold chests today, his name in game is Alexander1.

This is all on the PVE server.

Edited by Bulwyf
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bulwyf said:

I just completed a mission (sink 11 rank 3 ships I believe) and went to St Nic to redeem the mission. The mission and gold chests redeemed successfully but when I opened the mission chest I got nothing. Perturbed I opened the gold chest and once again nothing. I could detect no change in my warehouse contents and wouldn't expect the new chest contents to stack. Do they stack as soon as you open a chest? There doesn't seem to be a way to check what you got so I am left wondering and so far as I can tell got nothing.

Speaking to another clan member of my clan and he reported that he also had two empty gold chests today, his name in game is Alexander1.

This is all on the PVE server.

It seems the admiralty is bankrupt and can't pay their clientele.

made you an f11? if not just make one directly after the opening of the chest.

thx for the warning ...

Edited by Thonys

When you open a chest the contents do automatically stack, so if you already have a the item it will stack and not take up an new slot in the warehouse. This issue has been raised previously and someone suggested the best way to open chests if you want to know exactly what you got is to put them in the hold of a ship and open them there so you can see exactly what drops.

Yes did an F11 report immediately but this seems to be happening a fair bit from what other captains are stating, if it indeed does stack and I didn't believe it did then I must have got truly lousy chests as I didn't have any of the things you typically get in a gold chest.

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:15 AM, Bulwyf said:

Do they stack as soon as you open a chest?

The mission chests are not empty, the items are stacked immediately, if you already had items of the same type in your warehouse.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tiedemann said:

I always open chest in the hold of a ship, so the content drop into the hold of that ship and I see what I get out of that specific chest.

Oooo, FLEKI loves you.

• Like 1