Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Complete-Disaster

Alt Abuse from Bumsebiene

1 minute ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

I never used alt accounts for flipping ports. WO did. And the difference was, they joined those hostility missions on the same side as their alts. You used your alt to join the other side to support you

AFTER the battle was over. Thats a big difference

1 minute ago, eneibesmuB said:

AFTER the battle was over. Thats a big difference

Not true. Video starts before capturing has ended. You have already been in battle at that moment. That's why you also blocked BR for a real Russian player to help.

28 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Alts on both sides of the battle is an abuse.

Are you sure both side had an alt?

The short answer is there before have been no ruling that is illigal. So top, a warning. In a month ore two we are all midshipman. So no need to sweath. 

4 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

You have already been in battle at that moment. That's why you also blocked BR for a real Russian player to help.

But thats not  illigal either. How many players have got a warning for using an alt to hide in a battle before a Pb? Using an alt to denie a battle has to my knowledge never been dermed illigal by devs.plz tell me where you seen somebody get a demotion ore even a warning. 

1 minute ago, Routan said:

But thats not  illigal either. How many players have got a warning for using an alt to hide in a battle before a Pb? Using an alt to denie a battle has to my knowledge never been dermed illigal by devs.plz tell me where you seen somebody get a demotion ore even a warning. 

You don't get the point. Not hiding in battle is the wrong doing but joining a battle on both sides to support one side. Bumsebiene can be very happy. He will already be used to sail basic cutter in battle again, when release is coming. A big and legal advantage for him.😀

Edited by Graf Bernadotte

2 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

You don't get the point. Not hiding in battle is the wrong doing but joining a battle on both sides to support one side. Bumsebiene can be very happy. He will already be used to sail basic cutter in battle again, when release is coming. A big and legal advantage for him.😀

I simply can’t see this case is anything different then the case against the Red player. It is wrong, but no ruling has been made that it is illigal. Guess same punishment would be fitting. But since it is a test of mexhanic of the new RoE. Test all is fair. We both know that. Best part of a test is you keep what you won. 

We can agree on all should be judged by the same standard, right ? 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Back to basic cutter. Have fun.

How do you know that? You can predict what's going on devs mind? If you still didn't noticed, after last patch, what was bannable in the past ain't now, thanks to Russia nation.

14 minutes ago, Mascarino said:

How do you know that? You can predict what's going on devs mind? If you still didn't noticed, after last patch, what was bannable in the past ain't now, thanks to Russia nation.

Bumsebiene fears it. That's already good. He cannot sleep until devs judged his case.

He will sleep fine I think. So fare what I have seen on alt abuse is that everything goes, aslong you don’t farm your alt without a fight. Do actually think Lenin could fight his pirat alt with his Russian char. It would be a Real fight.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, eneibesmuB said:

Multiply the result ten times, then you know what we are talking about here. I only hijacked two ships and sunk two.

Yeah if you run down to santo de tome. but most of the time you get intrecepted by ether swedes or french. i guess in your case its pretty easy calling your buds off.

1 hour ago, eneibesmuB said:

I didnt intercept into the fight. The alt was only there to loot

I guess its alright to close battles with alts then while playing both sides...

Edited by Bongo

This game is so caotic!

the biggest bug user in the game are the french and russian player. See the 4 ALt account sailing i a row.

And this players are call Bumsebiene as a cheater. 

5 hours ago, Pirat165 said:

i think at least there is a alt account captured from a alt account and the alt account is pissed off.

EQKs351.gif

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pirat165 said:

This game is so caotic!

the biggest bug user in the game are the french and russian player. See the 4 ALt account sailing i a row.

And this players are call Bumsebiene as a cheater. 

Back then when I was a little kadet in the Swedish Nation one of the first things I learned was that key for success is having a lot of alts. Fury and Ben Abbib organized the whole ship supply for HRE with their alts. And they had as much alts as Anolytic has. I got my first ships for free and a golden hammock to have a better start. I will never forget that. I'm pretty sure you benefited as well from those players and their alts. And I'm pretty sure without Ben Abbibs alts Sweden would not have a fully invested infrastructure today to built the new super ships needed, to be successful after map wipe.

Pointing now on Russian players with alt accounts to excuse a clear misdoing of one of your clan mates is an infamous behaviour and shows only a big lack of a sense of guilt.

Having alts is absolutely in accordance with game rules. Using them to join the other side of the battle for getting advantages against real enemies is a clear alt abuse. Ben Abbibs alts are no excuse for other nations to cheat Swedes. Anolytics alts are no excuse for Swedes to cheat Russians.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Back then when I was a little kadet in the Swedish Nation one of the first things I learned was that key for success is having a lot of alts.

If this is true, this game is going the wrong way, and will pay the price in the future (like in the present) in terms of player numbers.