Game-Labs Forum

clan WO and VCO cheating MEME

Are we gonna end this meme or go on creating new thread over and over again? 

I think Admins statement about this situation was clear as day 

Yet, Mr.Greysteak decided it was not enough and made YET ANOTHER TOPIC after replying in the old one 

It is the 3rd time when I, Dread Pirate CheekyBreeky of VCO, and my Clan mates, are being accused of cheating without proves which is against the forum rules

I demand moderation team to take immediate action against the violators as they are badmouthing our good names!

Edited by Beeekonda
  • Like 6

44 minutes ago, Wraith said:

I also am aggrieved at having our reputation besmirched by such false accusations. I demand satisfaction!

A 10v10 OW battle between the best of VCO and WO, and whatever clan Greysteak has leeched onto (ASP), in their finest first rates!

Oh... right, I forgot the U.S. lost all of theirs.

A0DD755D5447A7FE7FE6236B15BC4701FACC58E0

Woopsie.

VCO still feminine? 

• Like 1

The biggest problem is honestly the Devs have been silent about all this.  They should of made an official post with the official call of what was done and how it should be handled and than every one move on.  They made like one post in a big thread and maybe some private messages but others wise they been very very very very very silent this last week.  Normally when they get this silent it means a big big big big big patch is about to drop.  Than again we all know how #SOON works with these guys, might be a day, a week, a month or well 9 months.

Though I'll admit I'm getting tired of these topics over and over.   Best if it's just dropped until release.....

41 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

The biggest problem is honestly the Devs have been silent about all this.  They should of made an official post with the official call of what was done and how it should be handled and than every one move on.  They made like one post in a big thread and maybe some private messages but others wise they been very very very very very silent this last week.  Normally when they get this silent it means a big big big big big patch is about to drop.  Than again we all know how #SOON works with these guys, might be a day, a week, a month or well 9 months.

Though I'll admit I'm getting tired of these topics over and over.   Best if it's just dropped until release.....

THE devs have not be silent they ruled on it. 

5 hours ago, --Privateer-- said:

It was posted two pages in and that was like the 5 post about the same topic.  Like I said above if they just made an official post and said it and be over with it we would have post number 10000011111111 still about the same topic.  They are being very very quite this last week so somethings up.  Lets hope it's a decent patch or announcement of the wipe and release.