Game-Labs Forum

NN using french alt to gain advantage on french waters

Today i were chased by group of NN ships (russians) i stood by the french fort, to not let them fight me easily. They stood besides me outside battle circle. Then suddenly french bellona came out of port and tagged me letting russians to join french side. In battle french Bellona just struck sails, never wanted to fight me, just letting russians fight under french side near french capital waters. Its an exploit and i demand from administrators to take an action against involved players. Richelieux from france and Fanta 1 from NN.

image.thumb.png.60d57e0b5ad616110b3eece226b99a14.png

• Like 1

forts shoot at foreigners joining fort's nation side anyway, i've learned that by joining a prussian once, and the prussian fort shooted at me instead of the enemy.

I don't think you, as a brit, sailed around with friendly intentions regarding french captains so are you really surprised a french taged you under a french fort? Is that really that strange ?

Should reported you for your unsportsman language if anything.  We can work with other nations if needed.  You where in french capital waters so may be I said to the Russians.   "We will tag this guy if you sink him."  

This would of been a different story if you where french and he let them tag him or he tagged them so you got pulled in, but it's not.

50 minutes ago, Vernon Merrill said:

I was wondering why even the other Russians said they didn't like the NN guys....   

should be eplxained to everyone for it to become common knowledge.

the NN clan are French - once you realize that it suddenly becomes obvious why this happens and what their motives are.

But did anything happen that would be considered tribunal worthy? ...no