Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Captain 2Strong would like to show you a story!

We have great battles, we have great small battles, but we don't have great ganks. Until now. Submit your silliest and most unnecessary ganks!

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Swedish Berserker said:

I knew this was coming! 😂

Looks bad bud to be fair you have to admit that there were 10 15 Russian players out there including Reverse and Dinark and they all left u to die alone 

not 10-15, we were like 8 with the half of BR that you, and Dinark can not join into russian side, because you have a polish in yours.

Edited by Despe
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Despe said:

not 10-15, we were like 8 with the half of BR that you, and Dinark can not join into russian side, because you have a polish in yours.

Ram Dinark has a russian account no? and there were more than 10 russians. With St Nicolas 2 mins away, a port many russians have for OP. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Never
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Never said:

Ram Dinark has a russian account no? and there were more than 10 russians. With St Nicolas 2 mins away, a port many russians have for OP. 🤷‍♂️

Ram was in his polish account and we were like 8 russians there, including him. You can see how many we are in Ram Dinark twitch in 1:15:00. And, do you think that Ram or Reverse run away from a equlibrated battle? Come on, dude.

Edit: you can see in Reverse Youtube video in 2:18:00, in which he was ganked before for the same sweedish players.
 

 

Edited by Despe
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Despe said:

Ram was in his polish account and we were like 8 russians there, including him. You can see how many we are in Ram Dinark twitch in 1:15:00. And, do you think that Ram or Reverse run away from a equlibrated battle? Come on, dude.

Edit: you can see in Reverse Youtube video in 2:18:00, in which he was ganked before for the same sweedish players.

Yes and he can switch account, or log into both. It's not rocket science is it? 

You expect there to always be the exact same number of players on both sides at  all times at the exact point of the battle? They could've called more players no? Again St Nic was 2 mins away and a lot of russians use it for PZ. 

It's such a happy coincidence that he happened to be out of group in a capped ship, such a happy accident really. Not like he would drop his group so no one else could get pulled no? But yeah a gank. 

Edited by Never
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Never said:

Yes and he can switch account, or log into both. It's not rocket science is it? 
You expect there to always be the exact same number of players on both sides at  all times at the exact point of the battle? They could've called more players no? Again St Nic was 2 mins away and a lot of russians use it for PZ. 

i dont know how you count the forces in a battle, but i count the players that are arround me in OW and can join into it. I you wanna count the players in ports for me is ok, but not my way. We run because there were no chances on equilibrated battle, only a gank vs us. If we were in equilibrated or playable battle, Ram or Reverse did not run, and me neither. But was not the case, it is simple to understand.

And btw, in 2:57:00 aprox, you can see in video how Reverse said that after the battle with pirates, he finish stream and go to sleep.

Edited by Despe
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Despe said:

i dont know how you count the forces in a battle, but i count the players that are arround me in OW and can join into it. I you wanna count the players in ports for me is ok, but not my way. We run because there were no chances on equilibrated battle, only a gank vs us. If we were in equilibrated or playable battle, Ram or Reverse did not run, and me neither. But was not the case, it is simple to understand.

And btw, in 2:57:00 aprox, you can see in video how Reverse said that after the battle with pirates, he finish stream and go to sleep.

Yes because none of us ever have to fight when we don't exactly want to, it's always that there is pvp exactly when and where you want it in NA. You never get tagged when you want to just sail to port. And even if there were 10 russians. 15-20 vs 10 is not a gank. 'No chance for an even battle' again I guess it's impossible to call a few guys from a port 2 mins away. No chance of that. Maybe you are trying to be like GB? If 90% of your side leaves you to die, it's no gank. Next you will tell me that a 10v10 is also a gank if you felt you had no chance to win it huh?

The point is, he got himself tagged so his mates didn't have to fight. I can sail up to 20 guys in a capped ship on purpose too and call it a gank? It was fair enough he saved his mates but calling that a gank is beyond goofy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Never said:

Yes because none of us ever have to fight when we don't exactly want to, it's always that there is pvp exactly when and where you want it in NA. You never get tagged when you want to just sail to port. And even if there were 10 russians. 15-20 vs 10 is not a gank. 'No chance for an even battle' again I guess it's impossible to call a few guys from a port 2 mins away. No chance of that. Maybe you are trying to be like GB? If 90% of your side leaves you to die, it's no gank. Next you will tell me that a 10v10 is also a gank if you felt you had no chance to win it huh?

The point is, he got himself tagged so his mates didn't have to fight. I can sail up to 20 guys in a capped ship on purpose too and call it a gank? It was fair enough he saved his mates but calling that a gank is beyond goofy. 

im only try to explain you that our side on OW with half BR that swedish is a gank. And we run of that gank. It is simple. You can still talking about russians in ports, in PVE server or we can wait for the help of Jedi council too, including Yoda and sith lord Palpatine, but reality was that we were the half players and the half BR and this is a gank. And we run of a gank.

Edited by Despe
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Despe said:

im only try to explain you that our side on OW with half BR that swedish is a gank. And we run of that gank. It is simple. You can still talking about russians in ports, in PVE server or we can wait for the help of Jedi council too, including Yoda and sith lord Palpatine, but reality was that we were the half players and the half BR and this is a gank. And we run of a gank.

Are u kidding me Despe? 

Ganked? We had similar Numbers lol mabey we had a few ships more but that's it and they had the Wind!!! 

But I have to agree with you about the Polish Player and Dinark not joining! 

And If you watch Reverse stream you can see I told him we are coming and I told him to bring more ppl!! 

So don't call it a gank lol 

And there were more then 8 Russians outside! I know it Cuse I fought them after we killed Nixolai! The only thing is that you would not fight a battle that is not completely in your favor! 

That big battle that day was the only time that day that I fought Russians with more BR than they had! 

All other fights were against superior Numbers and i still went for it!! 

It's the PZ lol who cares 

Edited by Swedish Berserker
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Never said:

Ram Dinark has a russian account no? and there were more than 10 russians. With St Nicolas 2 mins away, a port many russians have for OP. 🤷‍♂️

Idk who has OP in Saint Nicolas, but i doubt that many have.

51 minutes ago, Swedish Berserker said:

 And If you watch Reverse stream you can see I told him we are coming and I told him to bring more ppl!! 

Its not like we have a endless playerbase, ready to go at our command..

51 minutes ago, Swedish Berserker said:

And there were more then 8 Russians outside! I know it Cuse I fought them after we killed Nixolai! The only thing is that you would not fight a battle that is not completely in your favor!

That fight was with 3 danes joining the russian side... I think

But the first gank tho, was a necessary sacrifice to let the others go :) Was captured ship anyway, i just shared it cus it looked so funny 

Edited by Nixolai
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Swedish Berserker said:

Ganked? We had similar Numbers lol mabey we had a few ships more but that's it and they had the Wind!!!

we had not similar numbers, you can see that in video, we are the half players and the half BR, and this is in case that Ram can join us, which was no posible. It is simple to see, lets check the video. Do you think that Reverse or Dinark will run of a equilibrated battle? Come on.

And what 8 russians are you talking about? I did not see them, and they dont appear in Reverse video and neither in Ram dinark Twitch. The only players that appears are like 6 french enemies players.

Edited by Despe
Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing in Russian Nation must suck. So many "Enemy Players" that are actual "Allied Players" you can't just start a fight in OW against each other. Glad this shit of people from different nations teaming up will be put to an end by the devs.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Random Noob said:

Playing in Russian Nation must suck. So many "Enemy Players" that are actual "Allied Players" you can't just start a fight in OW against each other. Glad this shit of people from different nations teaming up will be put to an end by the devs.

well seems that you dont know anything about russian faction, all our agreements for alliance are in RvR with pvp free with all, so... playing here not suck. And imho play NA dont suck in any faction. Some players suck for their behaviour, but players are not factions. And, by fortune, they are too few and mostly banned.

Edited by Despe
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nixolai said:

Idk who has OP in Saint Nicolas, but i doubt that many have.

Its not like we have a endless playerbase, ready to go at our command..

That fight was with 3 danes joining the russian side... I think

But the first gank tho, was a necessary sacrifice to let the others go :) Was captured ship anyway, i just shared it cus it looked so funny 

Yeah u know no salt on my side that was a solid gank we gave you 😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Despe said:

we had not similar numbers, you can see that in video, we are the half players and the half BR, and this is in case that Ram can join us, which was no posible. It is simple to see, lets check the video. Do you think that Reverse or Dinark will run of a equilibrated battle? Come on.

And what 8 russians are you talking about? I did not see them, and they dont appear in Reverse video and neither in Ram dinark Twitch. The only players that appears are like 6 french enemies players.

Jada Jada Jada 

I was there as u can see, I tagged Nixolai and wen I did there was plenty of Russian players outside mabey not as mutch as we had I agree! 

But for some reason after that fight I got ganked 2 more times by Russians so all of a sudden there was enough players to fight multiple first rates 😂😂😂

Stop it Despe we all know how it is 🤣🤣🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Despe said:

well seems that you dont know anything about russian faction, all our agreements for alliance are in RvR with pvp free with all, so... .

Sure Despe. if you had the choice to join a battle Pirates vs Poland, you would join Polish side.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Swedish Berserker said:

Jada Jada Jada 

I was there as u can see, I tagged Nixolai and wen I did there was plenty of Russian players outside mabey not as mutch as we had I agree! 

But for some reason after that fight I got ganked 2 more times by Russians so all of a sudden there was enough players to fight multiple first rates 😂😂😂

Stop it Despe we all know how it is 🤣🤣🤣

i dont know what happn with you after gank nixolai, but i dont believe that your fleet were ganked by russians. im only try to explain you that when we finish the battle we were in OW the half players that yours and some many french players were arround too, and you can see that if you want on 2 videos. And this is why we go back port.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Random Noob said:

Sure Despe. if you had the choice to join a battle Pirates vs Poland, you would join Polish side.

i join in side in which i have a friend. In any case, is important for something in which side a bad average player like me joins?

Edited by Despe
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2020 at 2:32 AM, Despe said:

Daelgom is there the most profesional ganker, only figth when gank, and in 1vs1 always run with his elite spanish.

He fits very well into the rest of the NA crowd then😉

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...