Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

Decided this one deserves a spot here, not because of the BR difference (seen worse) but because of dutch determination of catching a hercules...

 

4 Trincos and 1 Endymion...

Zzzzzz...

 

1 hour and 15 minutes later they give up. My respect(?) to them though, personally I would never EVER chase a shitty Hercules for 1 hour and 15 minutes lol!.

20191012000312_1.jpg

Edited by Madame Sangre des Mortes
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Captain 2Strong would like to show you a story!

We have great battles, we have great small battles, but we don't have great ganks. Until now. Submit your silliest and most unnecessary ganks!

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Staunberg said:

If you want fun, try something ells than a fir fir herc. Do like ppl saling on speedboat dlc ships. They for sure are looking for good fights.

First off, teak/teak...

Second, whenever I bring Endy or Trinco I get 10 v 1 for 3+ hours, they chase retag, chase retag... so.. no thanks. 

Someone who doesn't understand solo hunting shouldn't comment on it.

 

Besides I having plenty of fun sinking many ships both trade ships and warships..😉

Edited by Madame Sangre des Mortes
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Staunberg said:

To get you right, you think I dont solo hunt?

If I sailed a herc, would I waist 1 h and 15 and then complain about being chased. Proberbly not, but then again. If I ever should go hunt, would I complain abouth ppl hunting me. Proberbly not.

Staunberg go comment someone elses post, sure someone is writing a line or two about npc warfare. Your contribution will probably have greater affect there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Staunberg said:

Can’t really since I rearly kill NPC. I do though spend time solo hunting ore in a small group of 2-3 players.

And honnestly I have more respect for those guys making a coastguard, then ppl saling in dlc ships and just looking for traders. You should learn from a guy like @DreamMaker

I actually for a time had fun at Gustavia saling my indiaman over there to get some knowledge on it

1. You clearly don't understand what I write.

2. You write shit only based on your own assumption.

3. Pls just hello kitty off. Lmao. Get back on your indiaman.

Edited by Madame Sangre des Mortes
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First they try gank me like 3 times in a row, didn't go too well. After 3rd attempt, they decide to take it out... well.. see for yourselves. I joined spanish side to wish them a good battle.. or something😂

They did manage to sink the pickle, i saw the whole battle... was intense. 

After this, they tag me again (maybe mistaking me for a pickle), I escape.. again. This time more spaniards have gathered outside Shroud. I decide it's time too dock, these guys obviously means business.

Viva Espana☀️

image.thumb.png.745ca88fe9a9640f2beaf296ea75565d.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Singh said:

First they try gank me like 3 times in a row, didn't go too well. After 3rd attempt, they decide to take it out... well.. see for yourselves. I joined spanish side to wish them a good battle.. or something😂

They did manage to sink the pickle, i saw the whole battle... was intense. 

After this, they tag me again (maybe mistaking me for a pickle), I escape.. again. This time more spaniards have gathered outside Shroud. I decide it's time too dock, these guys obviously means business.

Viva Espana☀️

image.thumb.png.745ca88fe9a9640f2beaf296ea75565d.png

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajaja spanish ganking basic cutter..... Great Lobogris doing the best he can.... 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jorge said:

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajaja spanish ganking basic cutter..... Great Lobogris doing the best he can.... 

i saw sometimes lobogris ganking sometimes basic cutters just only for appear in combat news

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Singh said:

First they try gank me like 3 times in a row, didn't go too well. After 3rd attempt, they decide to take it out... well.. see for yourselves. I joined spanish side to wish them a good battle.. or something😂

They did manage to sink the pickle, i saw the whole battle... was intense. 

After this, they tag me again (maybe mistaking me for a pickle), I escape.. again. This time more spaniards have gathered outside Shroud. I decide it's time too dock, these guys obviously means business.

Viva Espana☀️

image.thumb.png.745ca88fe9a9640f2beaf296ea75565d.png

the few player still remain in spainish faction are gankers, carebears and begginners. So sad seiing this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2019 at 11:40 PM, Despe said:

the few player still remain in spainish faction are gankers, carebears and begginners. So sad seiing this.

really?.... All of us?..... Sad to hear that.....

Now I know why you come every day.... to have fair fights against noobs, carabears and beginners... So brave.......

Edited by Alvar Fañez de Minaya
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alvar Fañez de Minaya said:

really?.... All of us?..... Sad to hear that.....

Now I know why you come every day.... to have fair fights against noobs, carabears and beginners... So brave.......

i dont know if all of you, but probably most of you. I dont come to spanish waters for sinking noobs, there are noobs in all factions, russians too. I come to spanish water to sink one by one the players that gank me all time. Its funny and get funny is the goal of this game :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Despe said:

i dont know if all of you, but probably most of you. I dont come to spanish waters for sinking noobs, there are noobs in all factions, russians too. I come to spanish water to sink one by one the players that gank me all time. Its funny and get funny is the goal of this game :D

Of course, this is a game and the most important thing is to have fun. You have fun sinking noobs in sixth rate one at a time and effortlessly, and for noobs, the only way to defend against you is to do it in a group. And, they have double fun, first sinking you, and then seeing you cry in the forum for having been ganked ... ... Double fun .....:D 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...