Game-Labs Forum

Most Ridiculous Ganks

Decided this one deserves a spot here, not because of the BR difference (seen worse) but because of dutch determination of catching a hercules...

4 Trincos and 1 Endymion...

Zzzzzz...

1 hour and 15 minutes later they give up. My respect(?) to them though, personally I would never EVER chase a shitty Hercules for 1 hour and 15 minutes lol!.

20191012000312_1.jpg

Edited by Madame Sangre des Mortes

5 minutes ago, Staunberg said:

If you want fun, try something ells than a fir fir herc. Do like ppl saling on speedboat dlc ships. They for sure are looking for good fights.

First off, teak/teak...

Second, whenever I bring Endy or Trinco I get 10 v 1 for 3+ hours, they chase retag, chase retag... so.. no thanks. 

Someone who doesn't understand solo hunting shouldn't comment on it.

Besides I having plenty of fun sinking many ships both trade ships and warships..😉

Just now, Staunberg said:

To get you right, you think I dont solo hunt?

If I sailed a herc, would I waist 1 h and 15 and then complain about being chased. Proberbly not, but then again. If I ever should go hunt, would I complain abouth ppl hunting me. Proberbly not.

Staunberg go comment someone elses post, sure someone is writing a line or two about npc warfare. Your contribution will probably have greater affect there.

4 minutes ago, Staunberg said:

Can’t really since I rearly kill NPC. I do though spend time solo hunting ore in a small group of 2-3 players.

And honnestly I have more respect for those guys making a coastguard, then ppl saling in dlc ships and just looking for traders. You should learn from a guy like @DreamMaker

I actually for a time had fun at Gustavia saling my indiaman over there to get some knowledge on it

1. You clearly don't understand what I write.

2. You write shit only based on your own assumption.

3. Pls just hello kitty off. Lmao. Get back on your indiaman.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First they try gank me like 3 times in a row, didn't go too well. After 3rd attempt, they decide to take it out... well.. see for yourselves. I joined spanish side to wish them a good battle.. or something😂

They did manage to sink the pickle, i saw the whole battle... was intense. 

After this, they tag me again (maybe mistaking me for a pickle), I escape.. again. This time more spaniards have gathered outside Shroud. I decide it's time too dock, these guys obviously means business.

Viva Espana☀️

image.thumb.png.745ca88fe9a9640f2beaf296ea75565d.png

9 minutes ago, Singh said:

First they try gank me like 3 times in a row, didn't go too well. After 3rd attempt, they decide to take it out... well.. see for yourselves. I joined spanish side to wish them a good battle.. or something😂

After this, they tag me again (maybe mistaking me for a pickle), I escape.. again. This time more spaniards have gathered outside Shroud. I decide it's time too dock, these guys obviously means business.

Viva Espana☀️

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajaja spanish ganking basic cutter..... Great Lobogris doing the best he can.... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jorge said:

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajaja spanish ganking basic cutter..... Great Lobogris doing the best he can.... 

i saw sometimes lobogris ganking sometimes basic cutters just only for appear in combat news

13 minutes ago, Singh said:

Viva Espana☀️

the few player still remain in spainish faction are gankers, carebears and begginners. So sad seiing this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2019 at 11:40 PM, Despe said:

the few player still remain in spainish faction are gankers, carebears and begginners. So sad seiing this.

really?.... All of us?..... Sad to hear that.....

Now I know why you come every day.... to have fair fights against noobs, carabears and beginners... So brave.......

Edited by Alvar Fañez de Minaya
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Alvar Fañez de Minaya said:

really?.... All of us?..... Sad to hear that.....

Now I know why you come every day.... to have fair fights against noobs, carabears and beginners... So brave.......

i dont know if all of you, but probably most of you. I dont come to spanish waters for sinking noobs, there are noobs in all factions, russians too. I come to spanish water to sink one by one the players that gank me all time. Its funny and get funny is the goal of this game :D

7 hours ago, Despe said:

i dont know if all of you, but probably most of you. I dont come to spanish waters for sinking noobs, there are noobs in all factions, russians too. I come to spanish water to sink one by one the players that gank me all time. Its funny and get funny is the goal of this game :D

Of course, this is a game and the most important thing is to have fun. You have fun sinking noobs in sixth rate one at a time and effortlessly, and for noobs, the only way to defend against you is to do it in a group. And, they have double fun, first sinking you, and then seeing you cry in the forum for having been ganked ... ... Double fun .....:D 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...