Game-Labs Forum

RusPatrol probably ALT-farming

B9EBEF458FA83A159ABC7D56FD4C6677D59E7A06

i know there are very good players on the Server but i suppose that 3 OCEANS killed by a 6th rate is quite impossible....also in the first 3 battle of weekly event light ships

maybe this player have to produce new Port Bonus Ships so he is looking for free docks space...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, huliotkd said:

B9EBEF458FA83A159ABC7D56FD4C6677D59E7A06

i know there are very good players on the Server but i suppose that 3 OCEANS killed by a 6th rate is quite impossible....also in the first 3 battle of weekly event light ships

maybe this player have to produce new Port Bonus Ships so he is looking for free docks space...

Lol

Who sink his own 1st rates for 5k doubloons???

Did anyone ever test this when it was mentioned a while back?  

If AI kills count for that leaderboard (and IIRC, they do), then it wouldn't be terribly hard:

• You in 6th rate with carros, friend in first rate with marines.
  • Tag solo L'Ocean AI, friend pulls it for boarding while you damage it enough with your carronades so you get the kill.
  • Repeat.

Again, I haven't tested that, but it seems like I saw this mentioned on the forums somewhere a while back? 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, William Death said:

If AI kills count for that leaderboard (and IIRC, they do), then it wouldn't be terribly hard:

• Tag solo L'Ocean AI, friend pulls it for boarding while you damage it enough with your carronades so you get the kill.
  • Repeat.

Again, I haven't tested that, but it seems like I saw this mentioned on the forums somewhere a while back? 

Thats exactly how it works, everytime I see VCO member boarding someone me shoots and me gets the kill :)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Liberalism said:

Of course FENIX cannot imagine how that is possible as they only perform 10v1 battles. Using Requin vs solo AI L'Ocean works just fine, tested many times. Even killing players 10v1 the FENIX style works too, they player with the kill gets the credits, assists are irrelevent.

And you are really explaning the abilities of the Requin now to Licinio and Hulio??? Made my day 🤗

• Like 2

On 5/6/2019 at 3:00 AM, William Death said:

• Repeat.

nope

a boarding vs AI with same ship/crew is too hard to have success without taking the kill for boarder:

we are supposing that a player with Ocean boarded an AI Ocean so we have  - 1100 Player (P) crew / 1100 AI crew both with marines but AI has also top stats for boarding mod and player MUST have MUSKETS on board or he simply die. AI has Barricades also, and some other bonus too lethal if you board it at full crew. you simply die if you make a single mistake. even if your friend in requin stern-rake the bot. an Ai Ocean can kill a full-crew player even if the AI has 400 crew left.

so, if a player pull an AI , player must deal a lot of damages to survive counterboarding so the friend in requin , even with full carros 68 cannot deal enought damages to take the kill faster than player in boarding can do to survive the AI counterboarding.

then, if the boarding at full crew is quite impossible, we must understand that the player in Ocean prepared the AI with ball on hull and some kind of damage to the stern , dealing enought damage to take the kill himself already; boarding gives him other additional damages that cannot be exceeded by the player in requin...

so i still suppose that we have an ALT farming here

On 5/6/2019 at 2:37 PM, Graf Bernadotte said:

They only go for 5th and 6th rates with superior numbers. Zero experience to sink a 1. Rates with Requin though. 😝

we go for everything, also under square fort fire

• Like 1

On 5/6/2019 at 2:37 PM, Graf Bernadotte said:

They only go for 5th and 6th rates with superior numbers. Zero experience to sink a 1. Rates with Requin though. 😝

I have 2 Buce kills in solo and 1 with Hulio with Requin (PvP - PvE another matter). Lost count of 3rd-4th rates. Not always possible obviously: it's a matter of relative skill.
At same skill level you cant compete against a bigger ship.

Aside noting a 5th rate (especially now) is far bigger than a requin (that's a 6th), those swarming are not FENIX, are russians. If in doubt: feel free to join Nassau PZ in prime time.
Ask your requin users how it ends if they are not 2/3+v1 with me 😎

• Like 1

On 5/9/2019 at 7:55 AM, Graf Bernadotte said:

Since alt farming is an offence not against a single player but against the whole community, everybody is victim and can participate in tribunal.

Dümmliche Überheblichkeit zeigt sich, wenn man mit dem Finger auf Fehlleistungen anderer zeigt, ohne die geringste Ahnung von der Materie zu haben. Das war hier der Fall als ein Fenix-Mitglied einen russischen Spieler des Alt-Farmings bezichtigt hat, ohne die geringste Ahnung davon zu haben, dass man selbstverständlich mehrere 1. Rates mit einer 6. Rate versenken kann, wenn man denn ein schweres Schiff an seiner Seite hat, welches diese 1. Rate kapert. Dümmliche Überheblichkeit zeigt sich auch dann, wenn man triumphierend das Versenken einer Mortar Brig mit einer Requin als Großtat herausstellt, während daneben die halbe eigene Flotte explodiert ist, und man gleichzeitig verschweigt, dass man selber als einziger Spieler der eigenen Mannschaft unfähig war in einem anderen Portbattle mit einer Requin rechtzeitig aus dem Schussfeld zu segeln, bevor man versenkt wurde. Wobei die Requin das einzige Schiff im ganzen Spiel ist, welches immer in der Lage ist, aus jeder noch so aussichtslosen Situation zu entkommen.

Schmerzhaft und peinlich werden solche Vorfälle immer dann, wenn man mit diesen Fakten konfrontiert wird, weil ein Spieler wie ich diese Umstände völlig mitleidslos öffentlich macht, und Euch dem Gespött der Menschheit aussetzt, wobei Ihr doch dieses Schicksal nur für andere geplant hattet. 😁

what are you talking about?

Sidenote: did you ever sail a requin in the middle of an enemy fleet? Just to know: I suspect you have no idea of how frail she is. I never say, BTW, I'm good.
I know I'm good with requin: ingame skill is experience centered, I have more experience than most on her (so I know how to counter her too knowing the weaknesses).
I have quite an idea of what is douable and what's daringly close to a suicide (so dying could happen).

So: what are you talking about?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, huliotkd said:

nope

a boarding vs AI with same ship/crew is too hard to have success without taking the kill for boarder:

we are supposing that a player with Ocean boarded an AI Ocean so we have  - 1100 Player (P) crew / 1100 AI crew both with marines but AI has also top stats for boarding mod and player MUST have MUSKETS on board or he simply die. AI has Barricades also, and some other bonus too lethal if you board it at full crew. you simply die if you make a single mistake. even if your friend in requin stern-rake the bot. an Ai Ocean can kill a full-crew player even if the AI has 400 crew left.

so, if a player pull an AI , player must deal a lot of damages to survive counterboarding so the friend in requin , even with full carros 68 cannot deal enought damages to take the kill faster than player in boarding can do to survive the AI counterboarding.

then, if the boarding at full crew is quite impossible, we must understand that the player in Ocean prepared the AI with ball on hull and some kind of damage to the stern , dealing enought damage to take the kill himself already; boarding gives him other additional damages that cannot be exceeded by the player in requin...

so i still suppose that we have an ALT farming here

we go for everything, also under square fort fire

No: boarding an AI, you know, is far more deadly than random player. Simply because that even if AIs behaviour is easily predictable being scripted, they have marines and nice bonuses and very slow dropping morale.

In experience a full boarding requin full crew can, SLOWLY kill up to a full crew Connie (only 2 decker). Anything bigger (and even a Wappen being 4 decked) is close to a suicide... even with redoutable with 6 accuracy pre-last nerf (now is 1): too low damage on musk to def and too high losses due to gren: remember we are talking about a 2 times bigger crew with 2+ deck advantage: you NEED to kill 2 times faster than your losses.

Against a 1st rate is impossible to survive. Period. Even a 1st rate de-crewed to 400ish is VERY long stuff.

And for noobs speaking: if you board a bigger ship with a mate graping and gunning... the mate will get the kill. Period: RE-try.

So the way would be a big mate starting the boarding and doing nothing and the 6th rate gunning down (how long it will take???) the Ocean.

Liberalism partly not missed the point: in group is so douable.
The question is: do really someone will do such 3 times in a row? Isnt a bit strange? Nothing more.

But last months pointed example doesnt stand: the event was SEVENTH rate one and in that example we were talking about of even more than 1 1-2 rate in the same battle. So sincerely: unbelievable. Someone did also calculation of maximum damage output versus Pavel side HPs.

PS: as noted by William Death I read only now: that's the way. The problem as I pointed. Doesnt sound strange so much work done 3 times in a row (30+ mins per battle at least) to grab what? 5000 doubs? Not so brilliant for expert players - doesnt it?

Edited by Licinio Chiavari
  • Like 1