Game-Labs Forum

Di not underestimate the dutch there are an loth of dutch people wanting to play and alreaddy orderd the game i am one of them. We got excluded in potbs abd now here as well only because the database of the ship can only be opend by paying for it as far as i can see there are lineships i am considering ordering one of the bleuprints from the website i do not state they are but i will try at least. http://www.gahetna.nl/en/collectie/archief/ead/index/eadid/4.MST/node/c01%3A0.c02%3A0.c03%3A1./open/c01%3A0.c02%3A0.c03%3A0. This is the website

One of the other reasons for the use of ships of later time periods is simple that their blueprints are a lot more easy to find, and are more accurately drawn.

A lot of old ship plans are nothing more than pure guesswork based on oil paintings of the vessel that survived, or a few wrecks that survive like Wasa and Mary Rose, but later ship blueprints still exist, really highly detailed, and of course the fact a few of them still exist like Victory and Constitution requiring no guesswork at all.

Would love to see Dutch, Danish, Swedish, and Russian ships represented.  :)

Russian ships of the line are actually not that difficult to find plans for.  Well, model ship plans, but those often are even better than real ship plans because they include the small details.

Goto Predestinatsia and Poltava are two 4th rate ships of the line that you can find in all kinds of websites.  They're plans show up on quite a few websites.  I kept seeing them over and over again as I searched for ship plans.

The dutch ships bleuprints are there to but they are not availeble for public.....

I never had much trouble locating Dutch ship blueprints.  

The Zeven Provincien 86 guns

Batavia 28 gun indiaman

Derflinger flute 14 guns

Friedrich III 40 guns

Friedrich Wilhelm zu Pferde 58 guns

Heksmerk 16 gun galleon

Friesland/Hollandiya 74 guns

Prince Willem east indiaman 52 guns

Queen Katrina Holland 92 gun 1st rate

Wappen am Hamburg 56 guns