Game-Labs Forum

New Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts website

https://www.dreadnoughts.ultimateadmiral.com/blog/

How can a company that makes such great games have the shittiest marketing skills, we literally get 0 info, news or pictures about two games that have been in development for 2 years now? even tho i check this forum twice a week i only stumbled upon this website due to luck. 

Find a better and more respectful way to address the Developers and owners of this forum or you will lose posting privileges.  - H. Darby

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
  • Like 1

that's just bad marketing, i think they're ready for a broader public since they themselves made an entire website and posted new videos, images and 3 dev diaries for each of the new games. They somehow forgot to announce the 2 new websites and their contents to their fans in the forums or post a link on their twitter/facebook account.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AegorBlackfyre said:

How can a company that makes such great games have the shittiest marketing skills, we literally get 0 info, news or pictures about two games that have been in development for 2 years now? even tho i check this forum twice a week i only stumbled upon this website due to luck. 

Warning issued, treat other Captains with respect. - H. Darby

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, AegorBlackfyre said:

that's just bad marketing, i think they're ready for a broader public since they themselves made an entire website and posted new videos, images and 3 dev diaries for each of the new games. They somehow forgot to announce the 2 new websites and their contents to their fans in the forums or post a link on their twitter/facebook account.

The website is a work in progress. It wasn't announced/shared because it's not ready yet. You don't market a product that is not ready yet in their opinion, so yours is irrelevant. Stop complaining about it and be patient till it's released. Or do you want an unfinished game full of bugs and missing stuff?

Edited by Sella22

Just now, Sella22 said:

The website is a work in progress. It wasn't announced/shared because it's not ready yet. You don't market a product that is not ready yet in their opinion, so your's is irrelevant. Stop complaining about it and be patient till it's released. Or do you want an unfinished game full of bugs and missing stuff?

... kids these days

Edited by Guest

20 minutes ago, AegorBlackfyre said:

2355fbe6d40939935ded0ff5f237701f.png

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AegorBlackfyre said:

You are not entitled to know everything about everything.  As pointed out by Beeekonda, there have been multiple clues about this project for those who were paying attention.  When the time comes to make an announcement, it will be made.  Please refrain from baseless and inaccurate criticism of others' abilities to run their very successful companies.  Further, you will address others, most especially the Developers and Staff, with respect on this forum.

Locked.