Game-Labs Forum

Got the game in April 2019 need list of what works

Militia

Ok so played Shiloh as CSA took the stupid Landing but no wait it doesn't let me finish the battle so I dig in the forums and find out that Shiloh always goes to the 2nd Day so its basically foolish to take the objective and the cost this entails because ya just have to do it again. But if your Union and you kill every Confederate supposedly it may end the 1st day but then if your Confederate its best to just hold the South West let the 1st day play out all of this is mentioned in the forums. 

So I'm wondering is there a list I can get of all the battles that don't work so when it tells me what to do I can know a head of time not to fool with doing that. For example when it tells me to take the landing and then shows a timer. 

And while we are at it there are battles where you can use 10 brigades but then when you start the battle it initially only gives you 6 or maybe its 8 knowing these discrepancies ahead of time would be great too. 

It was great finding out the list that someone made that shows Army Organization and how many Career points one needs to devote to this in order to get 5 brigades per division as oppose to 4 etc. That was a blessing.  Just tired of playing battles that I have to replay because I didn't spend an hour or so learning if - IF the battle has a problem.