Game-Labs Forum

Bridgetown Port Battle Crash

jojo937

The Port Battle of Bridgetown has crashed within a couple of minutes after starting.  

We got a popup saying "Server disconnected" and we'll be forced to login screen after 60 seconds.

The players in battle have been thrown out and for those outside swords have disappeared nobody can enter to continu the PB .....

la difficulté des missions d'hostilité + the risques of see the appels entrés (ainsi retrouvés à 10 contre 15 et deja abimés la partie devenant trop belle pour le ep) et le port la bataille nous crash au bout de qq minute et tout à refaire ... dit moi quel est l'interet du jeu? merci de réagir prochainement ... merci de réagir maintenant 

I understand it is still a alpha/beta, but you expected us to invest real life time to test a game we paid for, we spend some time to flip  Bridgetown, organize and gather people for the PB.

for what? a crash in the middle of the PB, what next?? are u giving us the port, must we re-flip it and redo a PB and lose more time against in the already lost race?

France is already a "suburb of the map" nation, with a very very limited chance to take some ports from the monster RU-GB nation, i'm not sure its worth it to continue playing/testing at all.

To much time invested and so little we get back, I understand the US guys frustration about choice of the timing 4 patch release, I understand the rage from all the small nations about seeing la Hispaniola already secured after a couples of hours (29 ports guy), a new hotfix patch with a 3nd mission without notice... and now crashing the PB now, really!!! 

1 hour ago, Ptigibus said:

I understand it is still a alpha/beta, but you expected us to invest real life time to test a game we paid for, we spend some time to flip  Bridgetown, organize and gather people for the PB.

for what? a crash in the middle of the PB, what next?? are u giving us the port, must we re-flip it and redo a PB and lose more time against in the already lost race?

France is already a "suburb of the map" nation, with a very very limited chance to take some ports from the monster RU-GB nation, i'm not sure its worth it to continue playing/testing at all.

To much time invested and so little we get back, I understand the US guys frustration about choice of the timing 4 patch release, I understand the rage from all the small nations about seeing la Hispaniola already secured after a couples of hours (29 ports guy), a new hotfix patch with a 3nd mission without notice... and now crashing the PB now, really!!! 

That's what testing is though, it's better all this happen now than at release.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ptigibus said:

for what? a crash in the middle of the PB, what next??

I'd love to know how that is possibly the developer's fault?  When you get stuck in traffic going to work do you call up Toyota and blame them for your troubles?

• Like 2