Game-Labs Forum

DIFFICULTY TO OBTAIN RARE PERMITS

I want to put on the table the problem of permits, sincerely I do not think it is right that a group of ships is created that will be very difficult to obtain. It is not normal the difficulty that we now have to accede to a permit of bellona, indefatigable and other ships that before was usual to see the seas. I understand that you want to place them as special ships, but it is not normal that it costs so much to get them. I also want to express my opinion about the boxes they give us when you manage to destroy 10 players, it is not normal for them to give you a permit for ships that you already get with a gold box, with the difficulty that entails at least they should get insurance (not a probability), rare permits and not having to eliminate 10 players I think that with 5 is enough at least 4 to 1 lines. Thank you very much for your attention

6 hours ago, eneibesmuB said:

Open some Silver -, Gold -, Captains - or Admirality - Chests and you get what you want. It's not difficult 

no : chest drop is only RNG, if you get 9 Rattle permits you will never use then 1 Renomée in 10 chests, i bet you will not call it "getting what you want", you see the nuance ?

It will be distributed like this.

Captain's Chest

• Renommee
  • Rattlesnake
  • Rattlesnake heavy
  • Niagara
  • Endymion

Admiralty Chest

• Santisima
  • Christian
  • Bellona
  • Constitution
  • Indefatigable
6 hours ago, eneibesmuB said:

Open some Silver -, Gold -, Captains - or Admirality - Chests and you get what you want. It's not difficult 

On your 9th admiralty chest you might even get the permit you want, it's just that easy! :D

• Like 2

sincerely you see normal that you destrullas 10- 1/3 to have the possibility that you can leave a permission for bellona or santisima ?? that's totally disproportionate, on the other hand I sure have opened as many gold chests as the most of you, and that gives you permits from ships, BUT NOT FROM RARE SHIPS, which is the permissions I refer to, not the permit of a surprise if not to the permission of a bellona, indefatigable or santisima.

• Like 1

I understand that in ships of 6-7 as the number of players may be adequate, but 5-4 is already high to get 10 deaths for the prize you can get and let's not destroy 10 of 3-1 to get the possibility of a permit that then it is not the one you want, it is ridiculous to be ships after work that surely cost developers to create them for the game, it is my humble opinion.

• Like 1