Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
--Privateer--

Somewhere to see total XP

Recommended Posts

A small thing that I would like to suggest is that total xp be displayed somewhere. When leveling up there's a little display under the rank in port that displays the total xp earned, however this goes away when max rank is reached. I'd be interested in the display remaining and counting up even after reaching max rank. I'm certainly interested in seeing how much I got and maybe screenshot it before it gets wiped.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh yes this brings up memories

After server merge :D

k1xwkU5.png

Edited by Liq
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Liq said:

After server merge

Hehe, I've never managed to gind up to RA on my own, I only achieved that rank from server split and later merge redeemable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jodgi said:

Hehe, I've never managed to gind up to RA on my own, I only achieved that rank from server split and later merge redeemable.

O_o

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps there are some database restrictions but...

I'd propose you get 8 as it is now in your nation's ports.

For a daily fee to each you get free ports.

For daily rent paid to owning clan or to AI you get 2 more.

Seriously, with permits, tow limits, rare woods, time of travel, tp charges, not to mention low population, we really need to facilitate gameplay around the map in some way. Extra ports might do it.

I could also see myself paying for a DLC that gave me 3 extra ports. 

And while you're at it, let us close a port remotely from any port, even if that means we lose everything including ships in that port.

Edited by Farrago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jodgi said:

Hehe, I've never managed to gind up to RA on my own, I only achieved that rank from server split and later merge redeemable.

 

15 minutes ago, Capitalism said:

O_o

Best response anyone could have posted!

Edited by van der Decken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Farrago said:

And while you're at it, let us close a port remotely from any port, even if that means we lose everything including ships in that port.

So many button Mashers closed important ports with all their ships they changed it. Sad really you would think the prompts would be enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oli Garchy said:

So many button Mashers closed important ports with all their ships they changed it. Sad really you would think the prompts would be enough

The issue is more that you cannot see what is in that port without going to the port and so when you have used all your port slots and end up in a port and want to open a new outpost you have to try and remember what you had in the other ports so you can close an outpost. If you could remotely see what you had in the warehouse in a port then you would know if you wanted to shut that outpost or not.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Archaos said:

The issue is more that you cannot see what is in that port without going to the port and so when you have used all your port slots and end up in a port and want to open a new outpost you have to try and remember what you had in the other ports so you can close an outpost. If you could remotely see what you had in the warehouse in a port then you would know if you wanted to shut that outpost or not.

That would be nice, I generally f12 or screenshot each Outpost I have to keep record of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2019 at 8:29 AM, Capitalism said:

That's called an alt. :P 

My alts have abandoned me and stolen my ships.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...