Game-Labs Forum

What do you thinck about put a Captains Profile while going to TAB then Right Click on the players name ? More less like in CSGO , this way you can give an evaluation to a friendly or ennemy captain, hopefully some captains will stop trashtalk to win some Reputation/Evaluation/Succes or what ever you want to put there.

Capture.PNG

• Like 5

The tally of number of 'likes' is enough of a rating on the forums.

The 'ignore' in game should be extended into battles.  I don't understand why this hasn't been fixed, and why a toxic player's text is unstoppable in an instance.

But rating systems from other players is too open to abuse.  Too much ganking by anti-popularity would be possible.  Clan co-ordinated attacks could be unfair and hurtful, especially with alts.

Edited by Macjimm
Speling
  • Like 5

I've always been a fan of sort of a Yelp like rating of Captains. Yes, it's open to abuse but overall, after enough reviews, some info can be gleaned. It would help develop reputations. Sometimes reputations are well deserved and sometimes they are false hearsay.

"Honorable Captain"

"Kept his word on a trade deal"

"Sore loser"

"Obnoxious winner"

"Dangerous demaster"

"Likes to board"

"Carried insufficient repairs"

"Partnered with a LRQ"

"Trades in mahogany"

Etc.

Edited by Farrago
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Farrago said:

I've always been a fan of sort of a Yelp like rating of Captains. Yes, it's open to abuse but overall, after enough reviews, some info can be gleaned. It would help develop reputations. Sometimes reputations are well deserved and sometimes they are false hearsay.

"Honorable Captain"

"Kept his word on a trade deal"

"Sore loser"

"Obnoxious winner"

"Dangerous demaster"

"Likes to board"

"Carried insufficient repairs"

"Partnered with a LRQ"

"Trades in mahogany"

Etc.

Yeah something like this like a  ¨Title¨ can be funny also 😃

effects on this could be that people that have a good reputation cant see what a bad reputation player writes in global, nation or all chat in combat.

11 hours ago, Macjimm said:

The 'ignore' in game should be extended into battles.  I don't understand why this hasn't been fixed, and why a toxic player's text is unstoppable in an instance.

But rating systems from other players is too open to abuse.  Too much ganking by anti-popularity would be possible.  Clan co-ordinated attacks could be unfair and hurtful, especially with alts.

I would've said it exactly like this.  I did like the comment but wanted to like it twice, so here's the second like. :)

11 hours ago, Macjimm said:

Yep, in-game blocking needs fixed. Your second point is spot on, too. Remember how alts drowned out Alliance Patch with so many votes it killed the patch? I could see this happening with any voting system, especially against player's rep.