Game-Labs Forum

player behaviour

15 minutes ago, Capitano Tomasso Fortuna said:

This is surpassing every line of tolerance.  This guy should be punished

Then... devs must ban Jack Aubrey too. It was only reaction to his toxic message :)

Now brits showed them faces. 

Say about mom- wait reaction - screen only half of chat- report. Nice tactic. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Da Hool said:

Other people's misbehaviour does not justify own style of speech.

I am agree, but when anybody insult he must be ready to response insult

And we all know that its revenge for them friend Henry Turner. But devs ban me in chat and its maximum. He will banned in game)  

1 minute ago, dron44I said:

I am agree, but when anybody insult he must be ready to response insult

If any1 insulted you and you have a proof, feel free to create your own tribunal case about it.

2 minutes ago, Da Hool said:

If any1 insulted you and you have a proof, feel free to create your own tribunal case about it.

If I do it every time I spend more time for tribunal and forum then my life :) . But I hope that mr @Genevieve Malfleurs send full chat screenshot. But he never do it.

59 minutes ago, dron44I said:

Then... devs must ban Jack Aubrey too. It was only reaction to his toxic message :)

Honestly, you should not have reacted at all. Not defending Aubrey because I would not doubt there was some sort of antagonizing going on. Let them talk trash and get called out for it if reported. No one made you respond to any sort of antagonizing but you. You made a choice to stoop to their level. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Velhelm Von Marrius said:

Honestly, you should not have reacted at all. Not defending Aubrey because I would not doubt there was some sort of antagonizing going on. Let them talk trash and get called out for it if reported. No one made you respond to any sort of antagonizing but you. You made a choice to stoop to their level. 

100% agree) But my toxic soul cant ignore them...

• Like 2

The problem is that nobody takes action when a player insults or uses bad words! The moderators should get busy, and if they don't have time then they step aside! There are players who are "warned" because they allowed themselves to ask what the official language of the forum is, or why they call "donkey" a player! Then there are players who insult mothers, sisters and various relatives and nothing is ever done! Here's how it works: two weights two sizes, friends and "common" players, streamers and "cannon fodder"! Try to get busy, chats are increasingly full of toxicity and insults, many report and no one takes action! Remember that in the game there are also children, few to tell the truth, and for the sake of your wallet there should be more!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

The problem is that nobody takes action when a player insults or uses bad words! The moderators should get busy, and if they don't have time then they step aside! There are players who are "warned" because they allowed themselves to ask what the official language of the forum is, or why they call "donkey" a player! Then there are players who insult mothers, sisters and various relatives and nothing is ever done! Here's how it works: two weights two sizes, friends and "common" players, streamers and "cannon fodder"! Try to get busy, chats are increasingly full of toxicity and insults, many report and no one takes action! Remember that in the game there are also children, few to tell the truth, and for the sake of your wallet there should be more!

Facepalm... you must be banned for hate  to moders and devs without constructive. as Banished . If no than we can think that they dont ban you because you are " freind". Its your logic :).  

2 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

So take care, explain to me how can I be constructive in asking for action to be taken against players who insult mothers? Enlighten me, please!

I am about this 

"Here's how it works: two weights two sizes, friends and "common" players, streamers and "cannon fodder"! Try to getbusy, chats are increasingly full of toxicity and insults, many report and no one takes action!"

And you call this "hate"? Maybe you don't read the chats these days? Aren't you aware of how many insults there are? Or maybe you close your eyes when it's convenient? If this is "hate" then how do you call insulting mothers? Do you consider it more serious to insult mothers or ask mods to get busy and stop closing their eyes? Before answering, try to imagine that the insulted mother is yours, then you will tell me if you like it and what is "hate"! Then try to think, as in my case, when you no longer have a mother and someone insults your, hidden behind a monitor! Now is it clear to you what is "hate"?

Captains must avoid involving relatives in the heated discussions in the manner reported in this post.
Капитаны не должны привлекать родственников в манере, указанной в данном посте.

24 hour chat ban will be issued.