Game-Labs Forum

Crafting levels

Jack Spencer

Question

How does the current crafting system work? I started a new character and have crafted 6 TBrigs. My crafting level is still at 0 and I can only craft up to 6th rate ships. I have a level 2 shipyard and a rank of M-C. The crafting info for a TBrig indicates 49XP for each ship so I should have a total of 294XP.  Why am I still at Craft Level 0 and what must I do to craft ships above 6th rate?

5 answers to this question

Just now, Jack Spencer said:

How does the current crafting system work? I started a new character and have crafted 6 TBrigs. My crafting level is still at 0 and I can only craft up to 6th rate ships. I have a level 2 shipyard and a rank of M-C. The crafting info for a TBrig indicates 49XP for each ship so I should have a total of 294XP.  Why am I still at Craft Level 0 and what must I do to craft ships above 6th rate?

There's only 7 levels now and i'm not sure of the xp required for each level yet.  Sounds like you don't have enough for level 1 yet, i'd guess.

If you go to Building and crafting and scroll over your level in the star which should say 0 right now it will give you what you have and need.  I think rank one is 318 going off what it says on my char on PvE where I haven't redeemed my crafting levels from last wipe.  So your just shy your first level. 

Would be nice if this showed on the right top of your screen when you look at your char info there as it gives you Combat Rank xp and next level but gives nothing for crafting.

• Like 1