Game-Labs Forum

Forthcoming patch information: Port Investments + map wipe

20 minutes ago, Tom Farseer said:

lol...

Massimo against Moscalb and Dron is hardly the example to balance your gameplay on. Massimo may be above average in skill but those two are among the very best PvPers on the server. If they can trash a SoL while sailing two Trincos that's because they are that good. Same as Greg still sometimes kills the odd 3rd Rate in his Snow. The important point is that on average any Ship of the Line will eat two or three frigates for breakfast. Don't try to find a trend by looking at outliers...

I reiterate that a decent SoL captain must prevail against a frigate and should also prevail against two frigates. As for me I don't understand how tom can judge my abilities considering that I don't remember having ever fought with him, also I don t remember seeing him in the pvp leaderboard, but being a snow probably all of them "may" be above average skills, and I agree with them regarding their ability to troll in forum and nation chat. Me in a SoL against moscalb and dron in trinco? I don't know how it can end, but I and dron trinco vs trinco I know how it turned out. moscalb? What to say, just "russian magics!" (I'm still waiting for my password) 😉

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

I reiterate that a decent SoL captain must prevail against a frigate and should also prevail against two frigates. As for me I don't understand how tom can judge my abilities considering that I don't remember having ever fought with him, also I don t remember seeing him in the pvp leaderboard, but being a snow probably all of them "may" be above average skills, and I agree with them regarding their ability to troll in forum and nation chat. Me in a SoL against moscalb and dron in trinco? I don't know how it can end, but I and dron trinco vs trinco I know how it turned out. moscalb? What to say, just "russian magics!" (I'm still waiting for my password) 😉

Common mate, we fought together on way more than one occasion. I'm just ribbing you :P
Still, I stand by my statement that the overall balance should not be measured by what absolute top players can do when playing coordinated 2v1.

Edited by Tom Farseer
  • Like 1