Game-Labs Forum

Forts give only 1 point in PBs

Anolytic

Killing forts and towers now give only 1 point in PBs.

@Captain Reverse reported this already in the last La Navasse PB, and we noticed it again in Nassau.

I find no indication that this was changed deliberately, and it seriously affects the flow of PBs as they are so heavily skewed in favour of defenders already that killing forts was an important way to slow down the defenders from accumulating 1000 points before engagements could even start.

Another bug that happened at Nassau btw, was that the TAB screen completely stopped working for everyone (on the Russian side at least).

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

We shouldnt go back to the previous values either.

Forts and towers are atm mostly useless (only good in shallow water pb).

I was able to tank a fort while I sink an enemy inger in my pavel. The fort was quite close to me and still I managed to do that. The high dispersion of their shoots makes them quite uneffective against the hulls of lineships.

And the mortars are absurdly OP against forts. Once the mortar begins to hit the fort it falls in only a few minutes.

Towers / Forts were recently buffed and do a little more damage.  They also take a lot longer to kill now.  I think it was 250 mortar hits in our last PB.  Killing them is no longer a cake walk, especially if you have a counter MB.....which itself is an issue.

I'd like to see forts give no points and offer a strategic hurdle that must be overcome.  Currently they are not.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

@Captain Reverse reported this already in the last La Navasse PB, and we noticed it again in Nassau.

I find no indication that this was changed deliberately, and it seriously affects the flow of PBs as they are so heavily skewed in favour of defenders already that killing forts was an important way to slow down the defenders from accumulating 1000 points before engagements could even start.

Another bug that happened at Nassau btw, was that the TAB screen completely stopped working for everyone (on the Russian side at least).

I can confirm the TAB screen didn't work on our side either.  Was also surprised by the low score for Fort but it was a good fight otherwise.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Anolytic said:

The reports are under investigation

12 hours ago, Anolytic said:

This is not a bug, please check