Game-Labs Forum
lobogris

LETS MAKE SPAIN GREAT AGAIN!!!

@lobogris

Did you get blessing from @Don Inocencio Botijo, Metropolitan Archbishop of Habana, Supreme Inquisitor General of the Western Hemisphere, ultimate theological and spiritual authority of the Caribbean sea, and its adjacent lands, Pastor of Souls, inflexible and relentless prosecutor of heresy, apostasy, witchcraft, sodomy, anglicanism and other abhorrent practices in the adjacent lands and waters

@Don Inocencio Botijo sorry me if I missed some of your titles

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Fluffy Fishy said:

Can you please remind me when Spain was ever great in the first place?

The time they deployed a dead Charlton Heston in a battle, and he won. 

• Like 3

Inside the game, usually the first few days after a map reset.  Yellow dots EVERYWHERE

Edited by Atreides
  • Like 1

OMG........ how many british "friends"............. Your'e welcomed here as Mr Fremen said....... 

Lobitooooo, han venido tus amiguetes a hacerte compañía.......... Sal y no seas tímido.......

• Like 1

13 hours ago, qw569 said:

@lobogris

Did you get blessing from @Don Inocencio Botijo, Metropolitan Archbishop of Habana, Supreme Inquisitor General of the Western Hemisphere, ultimate theological and spiritual authority of the Caribbean sea, and its adjacent lands, Pastor of Souls, inflexible and relentless prosecutor of heresy, apostasy, witchcraft, sodomy, anglicanism and other abhorrent practices in the adjacent lands and waters

@Don Inocencio Botijo sorry me if I missed some of your titles

hahahaha, sublime!

2 hours ago, Alvar Fañez de Minaya said:

OMG........ how many british "friends"............. Your'e welcomed here as Mr Fremen said....... 

Lobitooooo, han venido tus amiguetes a hacerte compañía.......... Sal y no seas tímido.......

Pues no lo entiendo. Siendo borreguito el terror de los britis..... como se toman esas confianzas con el ?????.

Seguro que los ha hundido a todos. Varias veces.

• Like 1

Anyone remember when spanish declared total war on GB, "not accepting surrender", take all ports? Yeah that didn't go so well for them now, did it

• Like 5

I quite enjoyed sailing with the Santa Hermandad back in the days. Must have been the year '16 or thereabouts. So, if the Spain playerbase has managed to contain that one bossy clan that was making life difficult for everyone else, I'm certainly going to check back after the wipe.

Yesterday, after a long absence, we came to the Spaniards, and this is what happened.
Very good and worthy first fight. In which all parties enjoyed. But what happened next? After I turned off the stream, it lasted another hour or two.
No, guys, you do not shine anything good. See you soon.

large.01_G3WaiP3.jpg.030775d5a0bad1cd504aa3c302fe8805.jpg