Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

I have not received the Pandora


Recommended Posts

My account Ligatorswe has not received the Pandora. I have tried to restart the game and verify the files several times. It does not show up among the DLCs on Steam and can not be redeemed ingame. The Rättvisan and Hermione that i bought today shows up on Steam but not Pandora.

In the ingame chat I can see that more players have the same problem.

My three alts have received it (thanks) but not my main account. @Ink @admin

Edited by Ligatorswe
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Ligatorswe said:

My account Ligatorswe has not received the Pandora. I have tried to restart the game and verify the files several times. It does not show up among the DLCs on Steam and can not be redeemed ingame. The Rättvisan and Hermione that i bought today shows up on Steam but not Pandora.

In the ingame chat I can see that more players have the same problem.

My three alts have received it (thanks) but not my main account. @Ink @admin

this could be a bug (maybe valve forgot to add it to all groups of keys). but this can only be investigated on monday. Hold on.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, admin said:

this could be a bug (maybe valve forgot to add it to all groups of keys). but this can only be investigated on monday. Hold on.

I bought it from Games lab directly 2014, and Subutai and two other players ingame said the same. They bought it via your webbsite, not via Steam. So it might be that Valve forgot to add some of us. 

Np. I understand that it will take some time to solve.

Edited by Ligatorswe
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Atreides said:

Yeah, I bought the game in August 2015 from Game Labs and no Pandora either, while my alt was bought in like June 2016 and does have it.

That may be the issue. 

Similar for me.  My December 2015 "Yacht" account doesn't have Pandora, but my 2018-purchased alt account does. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Liq said:

had the issue yesterday, but as of today I got it available in my redeemables

try relogging into your steam account

Indeed. it works. Thx.

Till relogging a couple of minutes ago, I've had the same issue : no pandora while having bought the game in 2014/5 directly from Game Labs.  

Now I have her.🙂

Will be able to try her !!! 

Edited by LeBoiteux
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Barbancourt said:

Similar for me.  My December 2015 "Yacht" account doesn't have Pandora, but my 2018-purchased alt account does. 

 

Several hours later Pandora now appears in my DLC list for both accounts.  (due to server restart?)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2019 at 9:07 AM, balticsailor said:

And there i was sad i couldn't test the pandora and thinking it would only come out at release.

I have the same problem, i bought the game dec 2014, but i have no pandora dlc.

Wonder where you got that idea form, that's just BS! 🤣  I have it as redemable now also :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...