Game-Labs Forum
Meraun

Dont Worry abut the DLC-Ships...

Well the new port management could actually be what finish of dlc ships. If only crafted ships gets the buff from the port, Well that will be the same as nerfing the dlc ship. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Routan said:

Well the new port management could actually be what finish of dlc ships. If only crafted ships gets the buff from the port, Well that will be the same as nerfing the dlc ship. 

How dare you ruin the anti-DLC narrative!? Are you an arena degenerate too?

7 hours ago, Routan said:

The wont as long as the current issues with rare woods and permits exist.

2 hours ago, jodgi said:

How dare you ruin the anti-DLC narrative!? Are you an arena degenerate too?

I am many thing, so who know. But it is not me you should ask the question, but devs. They develop the game. I just comment on it as I think it will work.

I stated to play 2 years ago. Loved the game then. Now is more a meh feeling. Can’t even motivate my self, to take one of the 50 rare wood crafted ships, I have in port out and lose them.

Edited by Routan

1 hour ago, Intrepido said:

The wont as long as the current issues with rare woods and permits exist.

Well I didn’t buy it because of the lesson with the herc. But until we know the exact buff a ship get, we don’t know the exact impact on dlc ships. Lets say it is 10 % . How will you rate a Oak/Oak aga against a t/Wo rat as an example. 

Will the herimone then not also have a one of the non permit 5 rate be as good as it. 

They may actually kill off the dlc as a competetive ship. Why then buy it? For easy acces. What does it take to gather ressources to build Oak and fir ships. 1 hour a week. 

We might actually get a game where nobody in there right mind buy dlc ships.

• Like 1

Just now, Routan said:

Well I didn’t buy it because of the lesson with the herc. But until we know the exact buff a ship get, we don’t know the exact impact on dlc ships. Lets say it is 10 % . How will you rate a Oak/Oak aga against a t/Wo rat as an example. 

Will the herimone then not also have a one of the non permit 5 rate be as good as it. 

They may actually kill off the dlc as a competetive ship. Why then buy it? For easy acces. What does it take to gather ressources to build Oak and fir ships. 1 hour a week. 

We might actually get a game where nobody in there right mind buy dlc ships.

The game will be pretty much dead when only a few people (the hardcore crowd) can afford to pay for the woods, permits and the port investments.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

The game will be pretty much dead when only a few people (the hardcore crowd) can afford to pay for the woods, permits and the port investments.

That is another issue. But here the talk is ppl should not worry abouth dlc ships. My guess is they might not, depending on the buff. That is if it is big enough and only counts for crafted ships.

To much qq cause of a 4th rate ship that is actually worse than the other ones..but on my mind make the crafting easier will solve the problem... if they make dlc ships..who cares? There is way different situations...look..i have like 3 hours every day for play NA im not going spend 2h sailing for craft a single ship i just bought the 4th dlc and im having my fun around without bother...we had a thread before about OW Speed some complained for make OW travelling faster others said for dont make OW speed faster but reduce its travelling speed ..now the dudes complaining about 2-3h sailing for craft a ship were the ones crying about OS travelling speed buff i will keep what i posted before change OW speed..make things faster NA dont have much players more speed on OW will make players hunt around the map lets say if brits are fliping Puerto Espana and you are a pirate pvper your closer free town is La Mona..you wont bother to sail there for 1 hour or more for thing about a fighting...more OW speed will bring more action and crafting will be seriously faster not sure what is the community opinion over that again..for me the game would be perfect if these changes happen 😉😁